Supernatural!!

Wills_Mrs

Reaction score
Love this programme almost as much as i love the big bang theory!!! Have just recently gone back to start and am watching it in order from very beginning :)

Jensen Ackles who plays Dean is so hot, but I watch it with hubby so swooning over him is kept in my head lol!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PROGRAMME!!!

Oh and the eye candy *sigh*

I watch with hubby too but quite blatantly lust after Jensen- He's on my lisy!!!

XX

Jensen is no1 on my top 5 list :)

I love this program lots x x x

Supernatural Season 8 DVD picks up one year after the events of the season 7 finale, where we find Dean (Jensen Ackles) escaping Purgatory and Sam (Jared Padalecki) in love. Sam drops everything to join his brother, but leaving the life he had grown to enjoy turns out to be harder than he imagined. Dean and Sam look for Kevin who has managed to escape Crowley's grasp. In the new season, the numerous scenes showing the progression Sam and Amelia's relationship seem a bit out of place

Haven't watched series seven yet (so behind!!) so trying to avoid spoilers but OMG I LOVE THIS PROGRAMME! I got my OH into it as well and whilst I sit there swooning over Dean, he swoons over Sam lol

But tbh, I think if I had a choice, it'd be Castiel! <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back