Supernatural stuff

minxie

Reaction score
Does any one believe in dreams/fortune telling and pregnancy?

1) my brother had his fortune told this week and he was told his sister would be having a baby...

2) my mum and a friend have both told me this week that they had dreams about me being pregnant..

I know I cant go by that strictly...but it does make me wonder? I am so hoping its BFP month this month.

Anyone else had a baby and had some kind of supernatural sign beforehand? I just think its an interesting topic...

Absolutely :D

Its worth noting thought hat any kind of fortune telling can not actually tell you a set in stone future, the future is always flexible.

What it can do is tell you a very strong probable future, based on the path your on now, so its still a good sign!

Think of it like this - life is a path with many turnings and crossroads, but we walk along these paths backwards, looking back on the path weve just come along, not really knowing where the path goes - diviners or fortune tellers can have a glimpse of the path ahead and tell you where the path you are on leads, but after the reading you could take a turn or hit an obstacle that takes you off that path.

There could be some psychic abilities in your family, (I say that because your mum obviously pays attention to her dreams and your brother obviously has an interest) so the dreams may well be a good sign!

I truely believe in it, my friend is a medium and has told us loads about people who have past on in our family. She also said to my sister a week before i found out i was pregnant that she saw my sister and mom buying blue baby clothes this year! So fingers crossed for you xx

I beileve in it, I think that some people are just truly gifted and because the majority of people do not have such gifts they are forced not to beileve it.

Cas x

cassi said:
I beileve in it, I think that some people are just truly gifted and because the majority of people do not have such gifts they are forced not to beileve it.

Cas x

Thats a really good point, I also think that there are a LOT of charlatans out there, making money off the back of peoples bereavements and lack of direction, and it gives the rest of us a bad name.

The best way to spot the genuine article is to look for someone who doesnt make grandiose claims, and someone who doesnt charge the earth. Any genuine reader will charge a small amount just to cover their own expenses, but your looking for something in the region of £5 - £20 a reading, anything over that (and especially those online/telephone ones!) is just ridiculous.

Also dont give too much away, a reader will usually ask what you want to know but keep it generic ie just ask for a relationship or career reading for example, if you give away too many details its easy for a charlatan to tell you what they think you want to hear, whereas a genuine reader will tell you what they see and leave it up to you to make sense of it.

I believe in all that kind of stuff.

When my sister was 15 she wrote a story for school based on a dream which was entered into a competition and won. It was about a young girl who fell in love with a doctor who was from Bremen (Germany) and had a very specific unusual surname.

A few years later in real life, my sister met her future husband (whom she has now been with for 13 years and has children with) who was born in Bremen and the spelling of his surname is exactly the same as the doctor in her dream with one letter in the middle different. Her husband is a doctor. :D

I believe it, my mum had her fortune told before i fell pregnant with Alfie we'd just lost a baby and mum went to see someone with her friend. She was told to say nothing and was told not to tell her anything about herself.

she told my mum that within a year she would be blessed with a baby relative, (mum didnt believe her as we'd just lost the one) she also told her that she would get married (again really sceptical as she once proposed to my dad who said no) and that she would move house within the year all of these things would come true

she also told mum some personal things about me and that my mum didnt need to worry about me as i was going to be fine and happy.

two months later i fell pregnant, my dad proposed on my mums birthday aug 2nd, i had alfie on sept 16th and they handed the notice in on their house and moved in october. she also told mum alot of personal things and all are true, I believe that some people are very gifted and i also believe in life after death

Thats amazing dinski!

My sister saw a clairvoyant who told her she would meet the love of her life who would be a hero and an athlete, and there would be strong connections to her childhood home.

That was about 7 years ago, and a year later she met a man who had just bought the house we grew up in, and was a fireman and ran in marathons for charity! They are now very happily married with a gorgeous little boy, and still live in the same house we grew up in!

OMG i could tell you all the amazing coincidences ive seen, the actual proof ive had to lead me to my beliefs, but it would take a day to write and would make me seem insane :rotfl:

Steph and dinski that is amazing...It just goes to show, I dont know how anyone cant beileve in these amazing people. But yes there will always be the frauds and its a shame....But long live the truly gifted. :D

I saw a clairvuoyant around 2 years ago...

She was the first person I'd ever seen on these lines and I went there open minded.

She told me straight away that my mum was with me, she knew my mom had died and she knew I had all of my grandparents which I found very strange considering this isn't normal for someone of my age.

She told me my personality and my moms to a tee, I was gobsmacked!

Along with other things she mentioned that I had a boy and a girl already whom she believed to be twins,she was correct.

She told me that I had put on weight due to pregnancy but she couldn't understand why as I wasn't pregnant...I had lost my baby a month earlier.

She told me that i would have 3 children who would all outlive me 2 boys and one girl... didn't quite believe I would have another one, but here I am 8 weeks away from having my little boy!

I was told that I was moving South.... 15 months later I moved to Oxford and I was also told that I would be learning another language...a month later I met Anders and am now learning Swedish!

I have seen her twice all together now and I listen to the tapes sometimes and things that she told me at the time and I didn't believe would happen have all clicked into place, so much it's scary!

I have to say I am now a true believer in this as some things are guessable but others were too close to even guess about!

She pointed out that there was a man standing behind me named William or known as Bill that had recently passed away and he was with a dog....my grandads brother bill had died a few months previously and never had kids but adored his dog Timmy. Timmy was put down a week after Bill died due to illness.....that was spooky!

I had always hoped my mum was still with me but I'm now convinced she's my guardian angel :)

Sorry for the long post :oops:

I also have to point out that my friend also saw the above lady who told her a lot of things about her past that shw said was gone and buried and noone could possibly know.

She also told her that she would be having a baby by the end of the year, it was now May so she thought it was impossible.... she then found out she was pg a few months later and she was already 20 weeks gone!

Jai was born last November.

Interesting replies! Well if some of you have had dreams/predictions come true, well here's hoping the ones about me come true too!

Glitzy Glam - you pick up on a good point actually in your first reply...in my family, there are people who are 'prone' to having psychic ability (getting dreams and even messages from those past on)..e.g. my mum.

However, because Im a bit scared of all that, I dont want to tap onto it or even think about it...and I find myself questioning it..as I have done with this forum post. I just think its such an overwhelming concept that our futures can be predicted or people can have signs about the future. Intrigues me, but scares me.

i believe, i got told i was pg before i knew, and my mum got told sum1 close to hedr was having a baby before i knew too, i respect ppl with a gift likeb that xx

I went to see the same medium twice a few years apart at a group reading so she wouldn't have remembered me. Both times she told me she saw a traumatic accident on a red bike - that happened when i was 11, I went over the handlebars and am scarred for life (I'm now 33 and scared of riding a bike :lol: ) She also told me that my Grampy and Nan were watching over me. I was in a bad period at this time, I had just split up with my boyfriend after we bought a house together, my Grampy died from cancer and then my biological Nan who I had only just began to get to know died of a heart attack. My Grampy didn't know my Mum had traced her birth mother and I was so upset that my Grampy died not knowing but she reassured me they were both at peace with it. The worst was that i was a big time party girl taking drugs and drinking (this was all a long time ago!!!) and my Grampy was worried about me, this upset me so much and my eyes are filling up now :cry: The next time I saw her a few years later I asked her if my grampy or Nan were around and she said no, I am obviously happy in life and they don't need to be there. She also said she could see a jewish connection, I was about to go to Israel in a few days and she could see waist length black hair, I had my hair chopped off before seeing her! She said loads of other stuff too, it was amazing!

We now have a spirit that has started visiting us every evening at 05.45pm! He was here when we first moved in, his name is Eric and he was the previous owner. My Dh's mum is quite gifted so asked her pendant if it was him that's back and it is. I don't feel anything when he's here, just my dog! She was very unnerved the first time but has reacted a bit less each day but always pricks her ears up and comes to sit by me. Yesterday she was eating her dinner and barked so i guess he got a bit too near her (though she is not agressive and we can take her food away from her). My Dh's mums mate is a clairvouyant so we should find out why he's come back this week. I hope he doesn't want to tell us there is something wrong with our house, we already have enough to do :lol:

Hes probably just popping in to see how your looking after the place! Let us know what you find out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back