Superdrug positive FRER negative....

Prettypee

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue. My superdrug test yesterday Fmu was a faint but viable positive yet this morning I did a frer which is completely blank- not even a shadow...

I vaguely remember having this issue with my daughter, superdrug showed positive two days before FRER but now I'm worried as everyone swears frer are the most sensitive reliable tests!!

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue. My superdrug test yesterday Fmu was a faint but viable positive yet this morning I did a frer which is completely blank- not even a shadow...

I vaguely remember having this issue with my daughter, superdrug showed positive two days before FRER but now I'm worried as everyone swears frer are the most sensitive reliable tests!!

I haven't heard of this issue specifically, but I have heard that the superdrug tests are very sensitive and have been advised by more than one person to use superdrug tests.

Do you have another superdrug test? It may be worth testing with that again in a few days with FMU to see if your line appears darker.

Good luck

Superdrug tests are more sensitive they detect 10mlu whereas FRER are 12mlu -15mlu so I would retest with a Superdrug sweetie

Good luck keeping my fingers crossed for you lovely :)

xxxxxxxx

Thanks guys- I started to freak out as on a different board the ladies told me superdrug was clearly an evap as frer is 6.5miu and if I showed on superdrug I definitely would show on FRER. Online it differs, some places say 6.5 some say 12.5! I guess I got excited so quickly at a squinter that I'm now having doubts! I have one spare superdrug and one frer (which I will not be using until next Monday!!)

This was 5am yesterday :

b4ca10de96bcd54dd58967adc785b439.jpg

Do you think tomorrow Fmu 10 Dpo is good enough to wait for superdrug retest? Or should I wait to Friday? What would you do?

Thanks guys- I started to freak out as on a different board the ladies told me superdrug was clearly an evap as frer is 6.5miu and if I showed on superdrug I definitely would show on FRER. Online it differs, some places say 6.5 some say 12.5! I guess I got excited so quickly at a squinter that I'm now having doubts! I have one spare superdrug and one frer (which I will not be using until next Monday!!)

This was 5am yesterday :

b4ca10de96bcd54dd58967adc785b439.jpg

Do you think tomorrow Fmu 10 Dpo is good enough to wait for superdrug retest? Or should I wait to Friday? What would you do?

I see a line hun!!!

Id say positive.

I got my bfp on one of superdrugs 9dpo. Frers are less sensitive.

Xxxx

Looks like a good line. BFP!!! Xx

Bfp hun! My supersrug tests always go positive before the frer! Congratulations!

You guys made me feel so much more positive - I'll do another superdrug tomorrow morning to check!

I've spent ages threating about false positives today :S hopeful a positive sd one tomorrow will confirm... Would wait until Friday but think I'll be googling all day otherwise...

Prettypee

Fingers crossed its BFP and darker!

I hope you can get some sleep. What time are you testing tomorrow? x

I would say wait till Friday but I know I wouldn't be able to wait! Fingers crossed Hun xxx

Did you use FMU? I don't know if there is a load of dodgy tests out at the moment. Check my Lloyds pharmacy thread 3 clear Positives but bfn on FRER and clear blue. I hope it's positive in the end for you Hun x

Prettypee

Are these new superdrug tests? I remember they used to have different design. I might be wrong.

I can defo see the line on both.

Have you tried digi yet? Fx for you. 10 dpo is still very early!

Last edited:
Yes new design (more expensive now too!)

Negative image looks better , I'm just paranoid as I've mc before (my first pg) so I worry a lot

Roxy- you still waiting for AF? Or were they false positives?

It was Fmu both days although I realise 10dpo is still early. Saving my second frer for 12dpo. Or 13 maybe.

10 dpo line looks more visible than 8 dpo.

If these are new design tests I would do another brand to compare.

Positive thoughts all day long xx

I'm still waiting for AF no sign of it at all ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back