Superdrug positive FRER negative....

I have found these tests really good to be honest! When I had my miscarriages last month and the month before and was following the hcg down the picked it up until my hcg was 5! And they have not yet given me false positives!

You guys made me feel so much more positive - I'll do another superdrug tomorrow morning to check!

I've spent ages threating about false positives today :S hopeful a positive sd one tomorrow will confirm... Would wait until Friday but think I'll be googling all day otherwise...

Hi lovely,

As long as the line was there before 10 minutes, it's not an evap. :) I'd do another superdrug one with FMU tomorrow - you might even show on a FRER by tomorrow morning though as they say HCG levels double each day.

xxxx

These are yesterday's tests now they have dried the FRER I think is an Evap as it wasn't there within 10 minutes I'm sure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 63
And I literally did these two just now after a 3-4 hour hold both negative

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 47
Also negative

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 51
What is with our body's! I'd save give it a couple more days. I'm thinking you could have a level of 10

Prettypee I can Def see lines in ur test's.. :)

This was the negative frer from 9dpo but having looked again there's possibly a super squinter...or I'm seeing things

624a0a8dbea4dbe5a3ec86d52f3f6b42.jpg

Thanks hun I still can't see anything! I did another SuperDrug this morning but I'm sure if I was pregnant it would he darker by now?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 28
Napoli - had very faint positive frer this morning and positive asda x

Sounds very promising Pee. Huge congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads