Super early test Viola

Clover

Reaction score
Has anyone used these tests before? Apparently they detect just 5mlu compared with other early tests which are 10mlu

I'm dying to poas I'm only 10dpo and shouldn't be ttc just yet but we 'slipped' up and DTD when I had ewcm
So I'm just wanting to know!!!

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

100ef5b1fc0e8ee62017315f7d4e3c12.jpg
c06e1e3d29d5229f28da1dd2539ad536.jpg

Lloyds Pharmacy 10.49 for a 2 pack, worth it if they are accurate!

I didn't realise they did tests so sensitive I thought Superdrug were the most sensitive, they are 10mlu

So this will make us all test earlier now!!! ;)

xxxxx

Gail what time are you testing??? I can't wait for results :) X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I'm thinking I'm going to test with FMU tomorrow

xxxxx

Let us know how you get on - fingers crossed! Xx

Thanks Cockermum when are you testing? :)

xxxx

Good idea Gail. Fmu is the best. Well look forward to update tomorrow morning :) x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Going to test in the morning but haven't got my hopes up as I think it's too early yet x

Gosh that is low. Just be aware it is possible to have a level of 5 and not be pregnant, the normal range is anything under 5, so some ladies might just be tipping that naturally, especially if you are entering menopause.

Having said that if you guys give them a good review I'll be all over them as I have a naturally low level of hcg so it takes an eternity for it to rise enough to detect!

I may invest in these!! I know my normal range is <1 so anything on those would be a + in my head ha mind you, I can't even get proper lines on FRER so god help me with them!

Just had a look on Amazon and they have similar ones but for around £7. Just a different make.

Undecided what to use tomz. My cheap one step or my frer, I am only 7dpo but desperate to poas. Was thinking the onestep just so I can poas but then will I start to think maybe I should of done the frer and do that anyway?! Decisions decisions! Lol!! I sound like a loon especially with it being so early x

I do the IC even though I know they aren't going to show up... then I end up using the frer!

BFN negative for me this morning but I am testing early x

It's still too early Cockermum, you can implant from 6dpo but avarage is 9dpo so the earliest you'd probably get a Bfp would be 9/10dpo as it takes at least a day for Hcg to get into your urine

saying g this I don't follow my own advice as have tested from 6dpo many months so know how you feel!!!!

Fingers crossed my lovely :D

xxxxx

Just had a look on Amazon and they have similar ones but for around £7. Just a different make.
Oh I will have to have a look :)

Xxxx

Very true Clover. Going to wait until Thurs now which will make me 12dpo. Think I just need to poas and get it out my system haha! X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back