• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD panic

:rofl::rofl:

Keep it up girls...... :dance:

I think we should ban 2WW. Lat month was awful with my line, Linx with your line - getting hopes up to be dashed by the blasted witch. I could set myself a challenge... not to poas until Hogmanay... do you think I can do it? NO, I know I'll start testing from Xmas day now and then get cross eyed looking for non existant lines again. I'm actually quite good at taking the piss out of myself at symptom spotting though... 9 times out of 10 they are always symptoms of gas, having a cold or AF on its way so really there is no point. I looked in the mirror last night and I looked about 4 months pregnant, then realised I ate a fish supper :roll: My plan for 2ww is to assume that OV has not yet happened so plenty of BDing and then I'll start my 2ww the day after my AF is late/happened

Good thinking hun

Well it now feels like someones trying to pull my womb down & out of my lady bits........WTF is that all about

My next AF is due on Christmas Day of all days but now wondering if it will cos am hoping it's BFP but as OV later then expected

Oh the joys eh :)

xxx

Oh this thread has made me smile. Just popping in quickly to catch up because I'm horrendously behind at work. :lol:

yeah god my line was crewl!!!!
:cry: took the mic if ya ask me!!!
well its snowing in lincoln now :cry: more tears!!!!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
if it carries on like before no one wil be getting there crimbo shopping in (food) im getting most of mine delivered monday 20th. iv got to get the fresh stuff myself tho as asda didnt have a delivery date close enough for it to be fresh stuff!!!!!

I'm planning on shopping on Saturday - I've not even started food or present shopping yet (but I have a couple of things from Amazon) - better get my arse in gear. I'm supposed to work on Saturday but bugger it!

We are nearly done with the presents but ive still got the dreaded bit to do -food shopping. I hate the fact people seem to shop like the shops are closing for months :wall2: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah tel me bout it this is why i have done online shopping for everything but fresh fruit veg and fridge stuff, i like to pick this myself, so i will be doing self checkout thankyou
no 3 hour long ques for moi this year!!!!!!!!!!!

Change back to BD subject...... Did my Big Workout from Fitness TV last night then jumped in a shower - DH jumped in right with me !!! YAY !!!! Hmmmm no smiley for BD in a shower, maybe there should be one....

Lol thats 2 new smilies we need now :) x x

Hey girls!! I was going mad wit ttc bd I'm not due to ov til boxing day - so last nite I dressed up nice lingerie and surprised him when he came home!! :))

Thats a lovely thing to do - its not all about OV and TTC - we have to remember to look after each other throughout the whole month - keeps it healthy!

Cheers Tracey x
I needed some fun an jus chill evening as jus finished nights! Get so down on a wk of nights :(

Its hard for me cos have a 4, 7 and 15 year old in house - imagine If I greeted OH in sexy stuff, think my kids would just die.....my wee one however would say "you look beautiful mummy" ha ha

Can imagine that being hard to find any time alone. We are finding it hard the moment with my little man not being well, he seems to want constant attention then by the time we do get to snuggle we are both too tired x x

Ha ha x tried not to laugh out loud on the bus hee hee!!

Yeah that's alot of organising to get time alone x yeah your older ones would jus die lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back