Sunny day plans

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Oooo I just put my first lot of suncream on this year!

What's everyone's plans for this sunny day? Seeing as a lot of us are on maternity leave (woohoo!)

We've got baby group, doctors, then might see if I can get Tyler to have a nap in his buggy and come home via the park, via costa for an iced coffee.

When we get home I need to start holiday packing!!!

You?

Emily is napping at the mo. When she wakes up I think we'll go for a walk in the park, then home for lunch - maybe sit in the garden for a bit. Jabs this afternoon, so not sure we'll do much after that...
Loving this sunshine...! :)

That actually sounds like a good wee day pinky.

I'm hiding out in the house coz i have no nice summery clothes that fit & i'm too embarrased to go out in long tops/trousers. Might go sit in the garden tho

xxxxxxxx

O is napping ATM when he wakes up we will play in the garden, then we have sensory and then We go for lunch with my friend and her baby so we will be able to sit outside :)

Well it was hot yesterday but this is the sky this morning
5284f988-a2fe-e649.jpg
no sun as of yet!!!! Pfffft crappy British weather Thomas isn't impressed I've sent him to school in shorts either lol I just hope it warms up now xx

xxx

I have packed a picnic and we're off to the park while it's not too hot, then we'll sit in the shade for lunch. I just popped into Costa, but OH has taken all my change out of my purse and my bank card has gone AWOL?!

A walk in the park for us. Followed by a trip to get the boy a sun hat and sun cream!!

We need summer photos of all the babies :) o is still napping lol

its cool and misty here atm, might warm up n get brighter later but if not im staying in lol

We might go in the garden under the gazebo for a bit and prob have lunch al fresco!! Then we're off to visit Alice's great nana in hospital as she's been in 2 weeks and we havent been able to get there. Then round mil's for the afternoon

Well it was hot yesterday but this is the sky this morning
5284f988-a2fe-e649.jpg
no sun as of yet!!!! Pfffft crappy British weather Thomas isn't impressed I've sent him to school in shorts either lol I just hope it warms up now xx

xxx

Glad im not the only one with no sun! x

Perfect blue sky here! Isla is sleeping at the mo, but after that we are going to walk up to the children's centre to get her weighed then we are meeting a friend for lunch. Oh and I want to go to tesco to see if I can get sun hat and sun tent!

Have a lovely day girls x

Glorious here too! I'm currently sorting out bedrooms whilst DH and DS are in the garden. Then I'll take the kids to the park later when I get DD from school

We're just home from baby signing. Meeting a friend for walk/coffee at 3ish!

Not sure what to do till then, kinda think we should maybe stay in as still having some feeding issues, but I'm not really sure.

Xxx

I'm going to walk to Romford market after school and do my food shopping there for a change. I'm also hoping to buy a paddling pool :)

Gorgeous boy!

The sun has made appeared, we've been playing in the sand pit x

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337778634054.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337778634054.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 11
I forgot to patch test the suncream I'm gonna have to keep Lewis in the shade now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back