My bargains!!!

ceris

Reaction score
went to get material for the nursery with my mum... for curtains, cot bumper, nursing chair etc etc... found the most gorgeous prints!!.. anyway, whilst in liverpool (this was before all the rioting obviously) we went into TJ HUGHES which is closing down and got a bouncy chair.. (perfect for when she comes to dance classes with me) and when i got to the till it went from £25.99 to £2.99!! NOT A TYPO... £2.99!!!! perfect condition... and perfect for the little one!! so chuffed!!
Then went to Home and Bargains and got a tomee tippee (same as the steriliser i bought) electronic breast pump for £30!! should have been £89.99 which i nearly bought at Mothercare!!
So chuffed with the bargains!!
now i have the nursery material i have been able to match up the paint for the walls, and bought some gorgeous storage boxes to co ordinate!!

just thought id share!!

xxx

wow you were lucky. Hope you havnt been too effected by the riots? Well done you bargain hunter

I got that breast pump from our home bargains (although it was a little dearer than yours) when I get chance I am going to nip back down for the steriliser :) I went into TJ Hughes yesterday in Derby, but there was hardly anything left :( well done on the bargain finds! I love bargains :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back