sturdy double buggy??

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
its a long shot i know, but does anyone know where you can get a double buggy that'll be good in the snow for under £200?! there's no way mine'll get out in this and it's driving me crazy!! ella's running out of gaviscon aswell, she's gona have to go without til the weather gets better i think. and with it being meant to last 5 weeks, i'm so scared of being stuck inside til it's over!

Is there any way you could get your mum to watch the lo's and maybe your dad would bring you to get things?

I'm not sure any buggy would be any use in this :( 5 weeks? :shock: Please don't say that Alice :cry:

I wouldnt bother. When will you use it again? Sack it off and spend your money on some knickers with a padlock on them....

argos mamas and papas its a stroller side by side but its tinner than an average doubble buggy i have one and they are great!! and very sturdy x x

Sorry no suggestions. Hope you find one.
I was out in the snow this morning and it was a nightmare pushing 1 LO. (Was much better when I locked the wheels tho :rofl:)

thats what the met office are saying mamafy! i'm gona ring the docs inn the morning and see if they can do me a prescription without having to go in with ella. and then hopefully my dad can get it. its just the not being able to go out thats doing my head in, i can tell katie's bored, she's so fussy!!

and lisa, knickers with a pad lock would do me no good - i'd forget to put them on :rofl:

5 weeks! Nooo, I don't want to end up giving birth down the loo because I can't get to hosp :lol: xx

Just do an 'Alice' Katie :lol:

Did you see on the news where the man delivered his daughter on the hard shoulder in a blizzard? :shock:

that was round here i think mamafy!! nowt wrong with delivering your baby on the shitter :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back