Stupid old man

Sock ons are great ... But I kept losing Aaron's lol

Aaron has teeny feet - he's still in newborn socks and shoes so sock ons are essential! Lol

Tapatalking!

I think sock-ons will work on James until he is a grown man.

I swear he spends at least half an hour a day pondering on the fact he cannot take his socks off :lol:

xxxxxx

I think sock-ons will work on James until he is a grown man.

I swear he spends at least half an hour a day pondering on the fact he cannot take his socks off :lol:

xxxxxx

:rotfl:

Tapatalking!

Really?! Think that idiot needs a dose of manners. I do love bare feet too. However my girl is a big fan of shoes. We have so many pairs for each outfit. Ive only ever lost 1 and I kept the other in her mementoes box.

Is Daisy Grace the only child who can get socks and sockons off? She hated them. Ha xx

tapatalking

Really?! Think that idiot needs a dose of manners. I do love bare feet too. However my girl is a big fan of shoes. We have so many pairs for each outfit. Ive only ever lost 1 and I kept the other in her mementoes box.

Is Daisy Grace the only child who can get socks and sockons off? She hated them. Ha xx

tapatalking

nope! ruby can't even touch her toes yet and she takes them off by rubbing her feet back and forth against car seat/pram/carpet untill they come off, replaced by a giggle and a massive smile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back