Stupid old man

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
Some random came up to me in sainsburys and gave me a row for not having shoes on Aaron! Wtf

I was like ... He's 9 months old he doesn't need shoes, and there's no point because he doesn't keep them on!

Cue him touching Aaron's feet to see if they were cold :shock:

He also told me I shouldn't be spending money on luxuries (Pepsi max) when I don't have shoes for my baby

What a git! Was honestly left speechless

:eek: some people are such idiots...

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Well clearly I am a bad mum too then! Some people really do not have a clue!! Xx

That sainsburys r full of crack pots.

I hate going lol, that's drumchapel for you!

I don't put shoes on J, we have a couple pair but usually don't bother with them.

How dare you buy pepsi max!! LOL xxxxx

Last edited:
What?!?! Nosy old ejit!!!! I do wonder about some people sometimes...

What an arse. Why people think its ok to stick their nebs in is beyond me.

How rude! It amazes me how once you have a baby you become public property x

Bad Mum here too! Jack's 2 and if we're popping to a supermarket he'll be in a trolley the whole time so i don't put shoes on him! Harry won't be wearing shoes until he's cruising and he'll only wear them outside.

Some people are so rude! x

What a weirdo!!! I too am a bad mummy then as T doesn't even wear socks let alone shoes!
X

What a tool!

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had this before off an old woman!!!!

I wasn't in the mood at the time and quite rudely said well she's not your child is she so ill do what I want.

Get absolutely bloody sick of people sticking their noses in where its none of their damn business!!!

Idiot. I took Evan out with no shoes (or socks) and no jumper this morning. It was warm...

... AND I'm his mother and know best!!!

Busybodies

Idiot. I took Evan out with no shoes (or socks) and no jumper this morning. It was warm...

... AND I'm his mother and know best!!!

Busybodies

As its been so warm my jack has only been in a short sleeved and legged little romper with nothing else. He is such a hot baby at the best of times. He's currently fast asleep with no blanket on as he is so warm! I took him to sainsburys in that earlier again with no blanket and a lady said to me 'aren't u worried about him getting cold?' NO! I think I know my own son . So tweety i completely sympathise with. Xxxx

Last edited:
I know I was proper shocked!

Can't be arsed with shoes ... Too much faffing! Aaron doesn't seem to like them either we always come home with one less - we have quite the collection of odd shoes :lol:

I am proper shocked hun, I'd have gone and got a couple of bottles of wine and made sure I walked back passed him ;) never ceases to amaze me how people think they have the right to say that kind of thing to someone xxx

OMG, that's ridiculous. I am a very bad mummy too. T only owns one pair of shoes and I only put them on her once in a while. I'm a big fan of bare feet.

I get a Sainsbury's delivery once a week... to avoid the weirdos in the shop, of course, LOL. xxx

Crazy person!!!!

You only need shoes once they start walking fgs!

Bloody stupid man!!! Rumaisa never wears shoes we would only end up coming home with 1

Idiot !I never put shoes on my girls until they were walking properly and be be honest Lily rarely wears shoes when we are out if she's comfy in the buggy because she takes them off and throws them away .

I hope you told him to wind his neck in!? OMG, some people are unbelievable !! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back