Kayleigh's Dad - a rant!

Amanda

Reaction score
Bit of background - I'd split from him when I found out I was pg, I told him when I was 7 months, he moved to Leicester from Telford, we married when she was 11 months old, seperated when she was 2 and divorced when she was about 5. I've never had a penny in maintenance from him as he's disabled and doesn't work. He has another daughter who will be 18 in 2 weeks who he hardly sees. 2 years ago he remarried someone who already had 3 grown up kids of her own. He only sees Kayleigh during the school holidays when she goes to stay with him.

Anyway, like I said, he has never contributed towards Kayleigh. I can remember one incident 3 years ago which sums it up. :roll: Kayleigh went to him for the half term, and I asked him to get her some new school shoes and he refused saying that he had bought her the last ones! :shock: That was the previous year and he hadn't bought her anything in between! :shock: His wife has a good job (area manager for a national supermarket), and they aren't short of a bob or two. He goes to the pub 4-5 nights a week and gets steaming. He smokes cannabis every day. They have a holiday abroad every year.

Kayleigh has brought home some information for a school trip to France next June. It is £330, so I said she could go but I would ask her Dad to pay half. I went to bed yesterday afternoon (stinking cold :( ), and she took it on herself to ring her Dad and read him the information. He said it sounded brilliant, so then she asked if he could pay half. He cevered the handset and asked his wife. Kayleigh clearly heard her say that it shouldn't be a problem to get together £165 by May. But, then her Dad came back on the phone and said that they couldn't afford it!!! :shock: :shock: :fib:

He really is a s**t and I can't stand the way he treats her. What he doesn't realise is that she often says now that he is a liar, she hates him, and doesn't want anything more to do with him. I just can't believe anyone would treat their own child like this. :twisted:

Rant over. :D

Sounds like he's revealed his true colours at last... I feel sorry for Kayleigh though, having to hear it like that :hug:

What a stinking ARSE ! :evil: Would you got the CSA route now? As he's married, her wages are taken into the equation aren't they?

Hope Kayleigh is ok. It's a shame her dad is such a pig.

Sami said:
What a stinking ARSE ! :evil: Would you got the CSA route now? As he's married, her wages are taken into the equation aren't they?

Hope Kayleigh is ok. It's a shame her dad is such a pig.

Unfortunately not. Her wages wouldn't be taken into account. And to be honest, she's such a cow, I wouldn't want anything from her! :rotfl:

Kayleigh won't miss out as somehow we'll manage to pay for the trip. She has recently started being an Avon rep, and even offered to pay a third of it herself! :shock:

i would have said 'by the way i just heard what you said!!" that must be so hurtful for her.

ah bless her heart offering to pay for a third - sounds like she is becoming a very mature and lovely young woman - she is a credit to you hun - not many kids her age understand how rewarding working and saving your money to pay for things can be.

she has obviously got all her lovely qualities from her mum - think i will keep this a positive post by not mentioning your ex. it wouldnt stay clean or pleasant so i wont go there :shakehead:

(cough) Bas***d :shhh: sorry couldnt resist :evil:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dear lord, what a tw@t!! poor kayleigh, i hope shes not too upset about havin someone like that for a dad!!

i think all kayleighs have bad fathers lol, iv never met mine or had a penny from him but u get on with it and she sounds like she has her head screwed on properly!!

:hug: :hug: for kayleigh

p.s i love avon stuff, need to subscribe again!! :wink:

Right, where does he live? want to go and give a smack :twisted: I can't believe/understand why some people are so nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back