Stupid old man

OMG, that's ridiculous. I am a very bad mummy too. T only owns one pair of shoes and I only put them on her once in a while. I'm a big fan of bare feet.

I get a Sainsbury's delivery once a week... to avoid the weirdos in the shop, of course, LOL. xxx

I don't even own a pair for C yet!! I love bare feet so he quite often doesn't have socks on when it is warm xx

OMG, that's ridiculous. I am a very bad mummy too. T only owns one pair of shoes and I only put them on her once in a while. I'm a big fan of bare feet.

I get a Sainsbury's delivery once a week... to avoid the weirdos in the shop, of course, LOL. xxx

I don't even own a pair for C yet!! I love bare feet so he quite often doesn't have socks on when it is warm xx
Bare feet are too cute. The shoes I have are the soft soled leather ones from Bobux that are meant to be as close to walking in bare feet as possible. I just use them when we are out and about and she might want to have a little walk around somewhere, or when we're in the garden where there are loads of thistles! :) xxx

Bare feet are too cute. The shoes I have are the soft soled leather ones from Bobux that are meant to be as close to walking in bare feet as possible. I just use them when we are out and about and she might want to have a little walk around somewhere, or when we're in the garden where there are loads of thistles! :) xxx

Or horse poop ;-)!! :p I will have a google, I need to get some cruisers for when we are out and about xx

Unbelievable! The cheek of it. Id have been tempted to take that luxurious bottle of Pepsi max and wallop him around the head with it! Idiot.

I think I'd have lost the head with him! There is no point in shoes at this age takes about 20mins to get them on and 20secs for bubs to get them off! Logan doesn't even have socks on half the time! What evil mummies we must all be lol x

Oh my god! Nutter!!! What did you do? I'd have been in a flap!
I'm a bad mum too... Nearly 11 months and still shoeless... He hates shoes. Doesn't keep them on. Doesn't walk on the ground so what is the point xxx

should've commented

"well you shouldn't be buying *insert item in his trolley* when clearly u can't afford manners, common sense or a map to where your own business was last seen"

numpty, lol!

What a tit. I went to ASDA the other day, Kaiden had no shoes or socks on and I could feel people looking at me as if to say fancy him having nothing on his feet xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Boubux look love Hun, thanks for the heads up Cx
Ah. Good. I've got the brown moccasin ones and they are adorable. As for horse poo... we've got a big post and rail fence in now but the sheep from the next field over are coming in and pooing instead! Can't win x

(sorry for hijacking your thread, Tweets xxx)

Jeez I would of told him where to go.
No shoes here either as she can't stand let alone walk. Don't even put socks on her in the house.

Just say cos s/he is auditioning for the next Hobbit :p

He touched his feet.....that would freak me out!

And the comment about Pepsi max....what drugs was he on?!? X

Omg. Seriously you lot do have some weirdos where you live. Lol!

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Blimey, what a nutjob :eh: Another mother once asked me accusingly why Alex didn't have socks on at the baby group... I was like 'eh, he's six months old - he just pulls them straight back off again?!' She then proceeded to tell me how to get him to keep his socks on :shakehead:

Blimey, what a nutjob :eh: Another mother once asked me accusingly why Alex didn't have socks on at the baby group... I was like 'eh, he's six months old - he just pulls them straight back off again?!' She then proceeded to tell me how to get him to keep his socks on :shakehead:

I took Aaron to see his paediatrician in winter and he was sockless - his feet are so tj t I couldn't get any to fit!

He was however wrapped up in a snowsuit ... I'm not that bad a mother!

However the paed did lecture me on the importance of keeping him warm :wall:

Tapatalking!

I took Aaron to see his paediatrician in winter and he was sockless - his feet are so tj t I couldn't get any to fit!

He was however wrapped up in a snowsuit ... I'm not that bad a mother!

However the paed did lecture me on the importance of keeping him warm :wall:
We were in a completely overheated children's centre - the main thing she told me was that I ought to buy him trousers that had feet (like the bottoms of sleepsuits) - problem is his feet have always been too big so he always ended up with squished toes, which is surely worse than naked toes :wall2:

Why don't people just mind their own business?!

EDIT: Oooo, your little person banging their head is better than mine! :lol:

Last edited:
What an absolute idiot! Another 'bad' mummy here - Ethan never wears shoes as he hates them and won't be wearing any until he needs to. Unbelievable how random people think they can pass comment on things that are none of their business!! xx

What a horrible old man! He should mind his own business! Also, I would have been livid if some randomer touched my baby! Xxx

tapatalking x

To the ladies with sock issues - you need these http://www.sockons.co.uk/

:lol:

I think I would have laughed my head off if this has been said to me as it is just so stoopid!

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back