stupid computer

*pud01*

Reaction score
stupid friggin Acer laptop :wall: :wall: :wall:
wont let me have my msn messenger, so Ive had to set up a yahoo one and add my friends from my email account, pain in the arse copying and pasting.
meh!

anyone wanna be my friend?

:oops: how embarassing will it be if no-one wants to be my friend :rotfl:

***update.... can I have a display pic on this yahoo get up? ****

Let me guess, an Asda Acer laptop that seemed a good idea at the time and now leaves you thinking, I would be quicker with fucking dial up.

lauramumof2 said:
Let me guess, an Asda Acer laptop that seemed a good idea at the time and now leaves you thinking, I would be quicker with f***ing dial up.

haha, notebook... good idea for uni. essays etc absoutely poop for messenger and downloading, gonna get OH to get up off his arse tomorrow and get the PC that he couldnt be arsed carrying to the car when we was moving

How come you can't get MSN?

I have a notebook which I have MSN on.. Then again it is Advent :doh:

its got linux not windows...
no disc drive to change it niether... OH's bro is compute whizzz ill pick his brains next time he's home.

***vix*** said:
its got linux not windows...
no disc drive to change it niether... OH's bro is compute whizzz ill pick his brains next time he's home.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I didn't know Linux still existed! :doh:

You can get USB disk drives, I am gonna get me one soon, I hate not having a disk drive :(

Serendipity_ said:
[quote="***vix***":2ayw7sh1]its got linux not windows...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I didn't know Linux still existed! :doh:

You can get USB disk drives, I am gonna get me one soon, I hate not having a disk drive :([/quote:2ayw7sh1]

im gona get peter to pick our PC up from my dads me thinks
haven't downloaded music for ages

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back