Please be my friend!

Cat&Noah

Reaction score
Well as wonderfull as it is being a lady of leisure and not having a day job, I dont have a lot to do other then go shopping or get my nails done :wink:

Once upon a time the chat room on this forum used to be really busy, now no-one ever seems to be there. So if anyone wants to add me to their MSN please feel free as I have just set up a new MSN address.

[email protected]

woohoo good isnt it! Im going to become the domestic godess, baking cakes and going to local butchers/fishmongers/grocers to prepare gormet meals, and take the wee little man to baby groups.

That or I will sit on my arse each day talking crap on MSN and chart stalking! :lol:

lol youll be lucky!
All i get around to doing each day is the washing up and hoovering, the rest is internet and msn.

im on this thing so much my pc cant handle it anymore, im getting a new one tomorrow :rotfl:

Aww poo sticks. I have logged on this morning, to find that the two people I added yesterday have both disapeard from my contacts list, and it has reverted to the contact list I had in my old MSN for some reason. Plus my email is no longer working, I think this is why its done it cause I haddent recieved the activate email so its gone all crappy on me!!! Grrr

Im now talking to Sridevi on Broadband help trying to resolve my problem :?

Okay change of plan, my new MSN keeps reverting back to my old email address automatically and has removed all the new contacts I made under the new address.

SO can people please add me again with this email address

[email protected]

To make matters worse Noah has just broken the TV ariel but ripping the cable away from the connector in an irriparable way, so untill we get to a DIY store we have no TV!!!!!

I had some crazy meessage saying 'this person has 2 addresses so we added both' :? :lol:

I'll add your new one after a shower coz I've not seen you on MSN yet! Can I delete the other 2 then hun, no workie?

yeah delete the other one for now. I will be taking my laptop into the shop in the next few days, to sort it out, cause in the process of setting up MSN my outlook express broke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back