STUFF having no money im getting my hair done!!!

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
ive been dithering for nearly a month now about getting my hair done

it despreatly needs it its getting to long and i was due for a topup to my hightlights about 4 months ago.
my hair looks a right mess now and is really annoying me it keeps puffing uop like a huge frizz ball :roll: i look sooooooooo good :rotfl:

but im in 2 minds i feel ill be wasting money getting it done :think:

And also should i wait untill closer to the weddingim going to
and my due date?????????????
so there for..... the longer i leave it, the longer till i need it done agian.
as im not going to have the luxury of being able to affords highlights once im on maternity.
:(
so should i get them done now?

should i not get them done at all?

or should i wait till nearer the wedding/due date?

I would be tempted to leave it a bit closer to the wedding you are going to so you feel your best for that, I feel a complete wreck at the moment but since I am not going anywhere it doesnt really matter!! :D

Having said that, you sound like you could do with cheering up at the mo so maybe you should go now....or could you just have a little trim now for a tidy up and go later for your highlights?

clarey said:
I would be tempted to leave it a bit closer to the wedding you are going to so you feel your best for that, I feel a complete wreck at the moment but since I am not going anywhere it doesnt really matter!! :D

Having said that, you sound like you could do with cheering up at the mo so maybe you should go now....or could you just have a little trim now for a tidy up and go later for your highlights?

i may do that have a trim
then get the highlights later
sory for being a moany cow latley :oops:
look smiley :D :D :D :D :D now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I had mine done lately (at 30 weeks) - CBA to have it done again before Conifold arrives but I feel much better for just doing it!

:think: Maybe get a trim and highlights nearer to the date of the wedding :think:
I need my hair doing and I can't decide when to get it done-I am trying to orgainise it so it doesn't need doing around the time baby is due cos I know I won't have time just before of just after LO arrives.

By the way-did you get that dress for your wedding you were bidding on on ebay? :cheer:

I think the suggestion of getting it cut now and dyed nearer to the wedding is a good one - then you get 2 pamper sessions :D

sarah2807 said:
:think: Maybe get a trim and highlights nearer to the date of the wedding :think:
I need my hair doing and I can't decide when to get it done-I am trying to orgainise it so it doesn't need doing around the time baby is due cos I know I won't have time just before of just after LO arrives.

By the way-did you get that dress for your wedding you were bidding on on ebay? :cheer:

im WINNING :dance: it at the moment :pray: i win
it at £38.50 at mo ive put a maximum bid hoping it dosnt go much higher :pray:

love the dress so if anyone out bids me oh il'l have to go fight and steal it of them :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :rotfl:

geordie lass said:
i may do that have a trim
then get the highlights later
sory for being a moany cow latley :oops:
look smiley :D :D :D :D :D now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Aawww youre not moany, no more than the rest of us anyway! :hug:

And if you cant have a good moan on here when you need to, where can you?!! :lol:

geordie lass said:
sarah2807 said:

im WINNING :dance: it at the moment :pray: i win
it at £38.50 at mo ive put a maximum bid hoping it dosnt go much higher :pray:

love the dress so if anyone out bids me oh il'l have to go fight and steal it of them :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :rotfl:

damn ive been out bid :x :x
the dress is now at over £50
i cant go over that :cry:
oh well back to looking agian :)

Ive decided i cant afford
2 sepearate hair dreesing appointments
i'll just hang on till later get it done there then look
fantastic for the wedding 8) 8) :D :lol:
if i can get a lovely dress that someones not going to mick off me that is :shakehead: :shakehead: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:wave:
everyone keep an eye our for cheap but nice dresses
thank you :wave:

lfc_sarah said:
I seemed to have have missed something...

Wedding?

:think: :doh:
oh no imnot getting married I WISH :sleep: :(
James best mate is getting married in May :D
and James is going to be best man at the wedding
i needed a nice dress to wear
im going to be full term and want to look pretty not like a big huge whale
WEDDING 23RD and my due date is 24TH could be an intresting wedding for all the wrong reasons :rotfl: :wave: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl:

geordie lass said:
[quote="lfc_sarah":16ygcg86]I seemed to have have missed something...

Wedding?

:think: :doh:
oh no imnot getting married I WISH :sleep: :(
James best mate is getting married in May :D
and James is going to be best man at the wedding
i needed a nice dress to wear
im going to be full term and want to look pretty not like a big huge whale
WEDDING 23RD and my due date is 24TH could be an intresting wedding for all the wrong reasons :rotfl: :wave: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl:[/quote:16ygcg86]

Well, i do have to say.... your braver than me!!

Im not going anywhere around the time im due...

And im being constantly surrounded by someone.....
Wether its my OH, mum, mates...

I think id be too worried otherwise...

I DESREVE it after the s*** day ive had

im babysitting on Saturday so i will use that money to get my hair done
not enough for my high lights il leave that for nearer the wedding date. but ill get enough for having it cut
And im not going to feel guilty for using it on myself
the last lot of money i saved to buy James a Bday pressie and towards spending money for a holiday went to paying the DENTIST

I DESERVE A LITTLE PAMPERING
:hug:
I'll book it tommorow :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

have a look through your local paper, there are always offers on at the hairdressers, maybe you can pick up a bargain?

im desperate to get mine done as well, its my birthday in a few weeks so hoping to have it done then as a treat, i cant wait :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back