Getting my hair done

Dee1985

Reaction score
im sooooo excited. i havnt been to a hairdressers in yrs, i went once 3 yrs ago and thats the only time iv been :oops:

iv got long jet black hair but tomorrow im getting it all stripped out dyed light brown and blonde :shock:

like bianca from love island??? i dont no what she looks like lol but when i discribed what i want to hairdresser said, yh il do it like bianca from love island will look nice.

iv been dying my hair for so long no hair dressers will take the risk stripping it incase it all snaps of. but this 1 lady has done a strand test and is confident!!!!!!

im soooooooo scared but soooooo excited!!!!

what if i go bold though :(

LOL, dont worry, I have been abusing my hair with dye for about 10 years, and Im not bald. Black hair is pretty strong and corse so you should find it quite resilient to abuse.

I would however suggest you google for pics of Bianca first just to check that thas is the hairstyle you have in mind first, in case she has the wrong idea!!

How exciting, you'll have to post pics when you've had it done.

I've thinking for ages that I want to get my hair done properly, haven't plucked up the courage yet :roll:

yh i looked at bianca its pretty much what i want.

what you recon????????
stay black or get it like posh spice????

Get it done! but Im biased, I love changing hair styles!

Im going the other way round mine is brown with blond highlights but I have got the black dye in the cuboard waiting for me to get round to dying it and sticking in a load of balck and pale blond dreaded extensions. When Noah allows me!

what extensions do you use cat?
i just get the cheap big long strips from the black womens hair shop i used to lue rows of them in but now i have sowed clips on to the top as the clue was ripping my brains out

I think like Posh will look lovley on you - Dont go down the Biancia route IMO

When are you going to the hair dressers Dionne?

I get my stuff from this site http://www.afrocare.com/trd/pages/index.htm they are really good. Im not using the glue, because im only putting them in at the back and sides I will be using the little tiny black bands, and braiding some of them in.

Im going for a but of a Christina Agularia look from her 'stripped' album. With the black and pale blond.

you will have to post pics cat.. :) sounds lovely

im getting it done in the morning :shock:

this is bianca

Good luck Dionne, cant wait to see it!

If your hair is anything like mine it will get lighter after a few washes too

here was mine when i first did it

Picture019.jpg

and here is what it looks like now....i havent coloured it since

Hair.jpg

i bet yours will look fab! :D

xxx

hope mine takes as well as your layla...... looks great.

last time i had it done it went soooooo wrong. but i was 8weeks pregnant with Dior :think:

it took over 8hrs and the ends were black the top was red :shock:
they kept stripping it but nothing would lift it. my hair was in such poor condition.

but im getting it done at 11am the shop closes at 3pm she said it wont take longer then 3hr :think: im scared!!!!!!!!!

but she said strand test seems ok?

Cat I loved Christina hair from the Stripped eara, it will look lovly, i was going to get my hair done like that but I went doe the jet black that she has in the video 'the voice with in'' but the hairdresser but the wrong colour on and it was a dark red, and I cired for 2 weeks till my mate fixed it and even then she couldnt get all the colour out :cry:

That pic of Bianca Dionne does not look like the way she had her hair in Love Island, it was more of a darker lighter contrast - its hard to see in the pics, but you can see here below it is alot darker.

327.jpg

Id go for victorias colour TBH, nice and classy!!

is she useing the wipe out i said about Dionne? if she is then it should work fine, if a strand test didnt lift then she wouldnt do it, you might have to have teh ends cut off tho, but only a tiny bit, nothing major

xxx

yes she is using wipe out...

dont no what it was last tme but they called it a stripper and it didnt work!

im willing to have up to a inch cut of and il just get some extensions.

next thing.... do i have a fringe cute it???

i used to have a fringe??????
one of them big thick blunt ones. like cleopratra :lol:

but maybe a soft thin fringe????

if your going to get one get a side sweeping fringe, just till you get used to it then it wont be so much of a shock, then aftwr its done if you like it you can get the blunt one cut in

xxx

Dont worry dionne, when I had may last lot of highlights, my appointamnt was at 1pm, and at 6:30 OH called asking where the hel was I causeI had only just left! I had two hair dressers putting in the foils and it took that long! I have very thick long hair!

my hair is bogging and greasy :oops:
aint washed it in 4days.
should i wash it tonight so the poor hairdresser dont think im a tramp??? or am i being stupid???

dionne said:
my hair is bogging and greasy :oops:
aint washed it in 4days.
should i wash it tonight so the poor hairdresser dont think im a tramp??? or am i being stupid???

Ive seen plenty of things in my time hun I shouldnt worry about not washing it for a few weeks. You keep your hair nice anyway, just as long as theres no food in it im sure its fine lol. :lol:

OMG have to tell you about this old lady that used to come into the salon, nothing can be as bad as her. Last year we shut for christmas, the salon was closed for 5 weeks..... when we came back to work the woman had booked herself in, muggins here had to do her hair. She hadnt washed or brushed her hair the whole time the salon was closed :shock: She says she didnt see the point in doing it herself :puke: ....I was nearly sick it was that bad. :cry: ...she did give me a 50p tip though :wink: lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back