Hideously Horrible Cramps

chazzmatazz

Reaction score
Hello all i only got my BFP yesterday but for the last 3 days i have had solid cramps, mild all day and the later it gets the worse they get. I know some cramping is normal but surely not 24 hours a day? Has anyone else expereinced this?

I had really bad cramps as soon as I conceived and they lasted for weeks, it's your womb ligaments being stretched. If there's no bleeding I don't think there's anything to worry about. I know it can be very stressful, you should try taking a couple of Paracetamols when it gets more intense :hug:

I had it 24hrs a day to. Actually thought I was getting my AF everyday for about 3 weeks. lol I still have them now and again.

Hey, I have had really bad cramps like this today. Realli felt like AF was here. I have been told its perfectly normal, but it is also worrying me xx

To put it lightly they are doing my head in :( i am having the worst sleep ever, does anyone have any hints or tips on how to ease them?

Have u seen ur gp yet? It may be a good idea to discuss it with him/her. Mine seem to have gone off a bit today (not sure if that is good or bad tbh) x

I had them to the point in the night I had to get up and walk around. At first I used to have a hot water bottle, but then found out that was stupid, as I was heating up my body, so I found just walking around, or moving from the bed to the sofa worked, as it was cooler downstairs.

Have u seen ur gp yet? It may be a good idea to discuss it with him/her. Mine seem to have gone off a bit today (not sure if that is good or bad tbh) x

Booked in for Monday so i guess i will take it from there :)

I've also been suffering, but at times can't tell if its cramps or constipation!!! Keep getting worried but trying to stay calm

It is amazing how fast it hits you last week i was fine, this week i am tired, sick, achey and have constant cramps, i guess its worth it in the end though :)

Iv have been same since week 3, thinking my period was about to turn up any time. They settled down week 6-7 i only get them occasionally now xx

i had bad cramps at the very beginning of my pregnancy and was admitted to hospital at 22 weeks, it was down to constipation. but i didnt actually feel constipated if that makes sense x x

I have been having bad cramps in my lower ab and also on my left side all down it from below my ribcage.
Also hoping this is normal xxx I'm sure you are fine darling resting up is the best medicine if you can xxx

WiccanRachel- if ur cramps are in one place and not like period pains id get them checked out to be on the safe side hun xx

I also had some really horrible cramps at the beginning, the joys of growing pains ai!! lol xx

Ive had these from the start but they have eased off lately, only coming every few days and not lasting as long. As painful and uncomfortable as they are, I like having them as it reminds me my little bean is working hard inside me lol :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back