Cramps and bleeding

Jolly81

Reaction score
Hello all,

I got my bfp on sunday morning and have since had 4 positive results. I have been cramps since before my period was due yesterday, however yesterday I got what looks like my period, but a bit lighter.

I never bleed very heavily anyway each month.

Anyone had similar to this and still had a healthy baby? I went to gp this morning who said b@gger all- basically it could be a viable preg, or it might not- very helpful!!!

I then phoned the mw and because im only 4.5weeks she said phone back next week.

Feel really helpless and confused. Also, the cramps feel different to normal AF cramps and my cb digi still said preggers this morning.

Does this sound like a cp or is there hope?

:-(

There is always hope sweetie.

Go to your local EPU and they will blood test you (you will prob need 2 tests 48 hours apart to make sure you hCG is rising correctly)

You are a bit too early for a scan I would say?

Best of luck

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Aw :hug:

They can do blood tests as CARNAT says but I often think many docs are reluctant too, preferring to make you wait and suffer.

I hope all is ok. Many women have bleeding and go on to have healthy pregnancies. I hope you can get an answer either way soon xx

hi hun, i went to EPU yesterday and had scan as I was bleeding/pain. everything fine on scan, I bled on/off with my son 12 years ago and everything was fine - healthy 9lb baby!

good luck hun

good luck and it could just be spotting i had this at 6 and 8 weeks also a very tiny amount at 12 aswell and so far all is good with me x

I really hope all is ok hun :hugs: I would definitely ask for blood tests, like the other ladies suggest, don't take no for an answer x x

Thanks for all your responses but looks like my little bean didn't stick as now getting BFNs :-( hopefully I'll be back in tri 1 soon.

Xxxxx

Sorry to hear that Jolly, it's horrible when you get your hopes up only to have them destroyed so quickly. Hopefully you'll be back soon with your sticky one xx

Really sorry to hear that. Hope u get ur super sticky soon hun xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ah jolly sorry I hope you get your bfp again soon xxx

Aw hun :( so sorry to hear that :hugs: I'm sure you'll be back in Tri 1 really soon :dust: x x

So sorry to hear that. Hope your super sticky bean is here soon :hugs: x

Thanks guys, I think knowing there are others who've experienced similar really helps wih all of this!! It was only our 2nd month ttc so I'm positive it will happen again, amazing how quickly you get used to the idea of being pregnant and it really does feel like a loss even after such a short time!

Best wishes to all and I'll be checking in to make sure you lot are all happy and healthy here :)

Mwah xxxx

So sorry to hear that :hugs: . I'm sure you won't have to wait too long for your sticky bean. xxx

Thanks for all your responses but looks like my little bean didn't stick as now getting BFNs :-( hopefully I'll be back in tri 1 soon.

Xxxxx

Sorry to hear that sweetie!

Fingers and toes crossed you are back here soon.

Look after yourself

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back