sick and nauseous again!!!

PeaPod

Reaction score
Well after having a good week at work last week, today the vomiting and nausea came back with a vengeance so I've had yet another day off work!! Not sure if having a rubbish night sleep has effected me - woke up in a hot sweat at 4:30pm and never really settled after that! I was really hoping that the nausea had moved *sigh* Also, I was wondering, can symptoms get worse if baby is having a growth spurt as I definitely feel like my belly has grown over the weekend?

ah sorry to hear you don't feel well again, I'd have thought by 13 weeks you would be feeling better again. xx

Sorry to hear this. I think sleep must have something to do with it as when I've not slept well I find that I feel worse. Hope it subsides soon x

hope you feel better soon hun, you're so close to tri-2 that hopefully there won't be much more sickness for you for a while

xx

Thanks for the replies.... Not feeling any better today and have just brought up all of my breakfast. Feel really shaky too.... hope im not coming down with something else. To add insult to injury I also have developed a spot in a very sensitive place that is making it very uncomfortable to sit down. Moan over... im gonna stick to water for a while and feel sorry for myself on the sofa! Please let this be the last wave!

Sorry your feeling so rough hun x

I read on here (I think it was cosmic girl's suggestion?) that sea bands can make a difference, I've purchased a pair and I can say with absolute certainty that they have made a big difference on the nausea front for me. They were really inexpensive so it might be worth a try for you? x

Sorry your feeling so rough hun x

I read on here (I think it was cosmic girl's suggestion?) that sea bands can make a difference, I've purchased a pair and I can say with absolute certainty that they have made a big difference on the nausea front for me. They were really inexpensive so it might be worth a try for you? x

Thank you for the suggestion but I have tried everything! Travel bands haven't worked for me, ginger capsules only help for a short while, promethazine didn't work at all and now metoclopramide helps the nausea (but only if the tablet stays down!!). I'm just going to have to put up with it and hope that the magic 14 weeks will start and I'll feel better. Not long to go now...

Sorry hun x

I really feel for you x Promethazine is only really decent at preventing nausea, so I'm not surprised that didn't help. If it doesn't ease then I'm sure they do a melt in your mouth version of metoclopramide which might make things easier x

Fingers crossed that 14 weeks does the trick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back