Stretchmarks on my arse :(

Melanie

Reaction score
I caught sight of my arse in the mirror today. My first though was OMG does that really belong to me and the second thought was I HAVE STRETCH MARKS ON MY ARSE! Lovely eh.

I told Richard and he said yeah they have been there for weeks i just didn't want to tell you in case you hit me :rotfl:

i have them on my arse too melanie . i ve just been to look.

budge said:
i have them on my arse too melanie . i ve just been to look.

Oh i love you! So two of the three pregnateers have a stretchmarked arse! wheres littlelady she needs to go check her backside :moon:

not sure where she is but im sure she'll look when she sees this post!

just checked mine

nope none yet! im going to be paranoid now lol

Phew, just looked and not yet but I'm a few weeks behind! When do they normally appear on the tum? They are the ones I'm dreading.

I haven't got any on my tum yet Skatty, just as well i think its going to take a while to get of the mortification of them being on MY ARSE!!!!!

I havnt got any yet..although my OH did point out to me my arse is getting fat :shock:
i asked him if he still wants to get married in august and he soon shut up :D

argghh I haven't checked there! Will look later but not as far as you guys yet! lol

but your not far behind either!! They could be in the making! :rotfl:

Eblinx, when r u getting married? Do you have your dress yet? Any pics?

I am getting married august 12th..and i dont have any pics yet..was going to take one when i had everything on in the wedding shop but i thought i best not post any yet because my oh knows i come on here and he might be lurking one day and see it :shock: :doh:

I will be sure to get some on here after the big day for you all to see though :cheer: :cheer:

U will look gorgeous with your lovely bump :)

I dear not look in the mirror anymore, my top half is okay other than the belly but fortunately no stretch marks (don't think it runs in my family :pray: ). However my thighs have turned into thunder thighs :shock: , and the cellulite!!! That's frightening, all over my thighs, bum and even on the tops of my arms! Now how do you get rid of that after birth :shock: !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back