Stretch marks???

-lisa-

Reaction score
Ive been trying not to get too ahead of myself after a few heavy bleeds.....but getting close to 12 week mark 'touching wood' am now trying to relax a bit.......so having had 2 children and no stretch marks.......do you think that youre either prone or not........or......I was a size smaller then, so do you think I could get them this time?......Another reason I ask is that after my second I had a breast augmentation (not sure about spelling) as they were in a bit of a sorry state after the breastfeeding thing.....so due to value for money, I went for slightly bigger than the originals.........so i'm thinking that I'm bound to get them on my boobs???.........any opinions on this??? :)

People are predisposed to stretch marks. You will either get them or you won't. If you've not had them before, I can't see you getting them this time round.

With regards to your boobs, no clue. Chances are they will grow a bit with pregnancy and therefore may sag afterwards, but as to stretch marks on them because they are larger already, I'd not like to say.

I had little boobs and now they are HUGE! I've gone from a 32A to a 34DD :roll: and I've got stretch marks on them! Not too fussed cause they'll fade and OH is the only one who sees them anyway!

I think it's your skin not how big they are!

i honestly think it's genetics mainly. im praying i dont get them and dont have any yet, but i do have ones from growing, but, i know my mum was the same, had them growing but not during pregnancy and she's had three including a rather large boy.
I wouldnt expect you to get them if you didnt before, your boobs should be the same but i have faded ones on mine and you cannot notice them anymore so they can fae pretty well.
I think it depends how much your boobs grow during pregnancy, mine havnt got too much bigger and no new ones there either

I had stretch marks all over last time so am expecting them to come back with a vengance soon!

If you haven't had them before I wouldn't have thought you'll get them this time. There's obviously still a chance because you're likely to get bigger more quickly this time, but even then you probably won't get as many as us unfortunate ones!

I have stretchmarks but my sis hasnt got any (she has also got 3 kiddies)
Its a pain! Why cant she have got them and not me?!!? :rotfl: :rotfl:

lea m said:

My sister also has 3 kids and has loads of stretch marks too so that makes me happy :twisted: :D

Hee hee hee that would make me happy too! :twisted:
Shame she has none! Oh and went back to a size 10 about a day after she gave birth lol!! :lol:

I think its all to do with the amount of collegen you have in your skin so you are either prone to them or not. I have a fair few from being on steroids years ago. They dont really bother me too much now.. they fade and its all part and parcel of life.

Claire x

lea m said:

You might have got the stretch marks but looking at that bunch, I bet you got the cuter kids! :rotfl:

sally12 said:
lea m said:

You might have got the stretch marks but looking at that bunch, I bet you got the cuter kids! :rotfl:

Awwwww thankyou!!:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back