Prevent Stretch marks?

fynemum

Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestions on how to prevent stretch marks?
If it's cream recomended what kind? Were do i get it? When do i start using it? :think:
I got stretch marks with my first born, but my second turned me into a road map, They have all fadded now(13 yrs later) but i am worried I will be covered this time, so i thought i would try to prevent them.... help.... :pray:
Thank you :)

I used tescos cocoa butter moisturiser with Ella and didn't get any on my tum (though could all go pear shaped this time!). Apparently if you're going to get them you'll get them regardless, but I have faded ones on my hips, thighs and breasts from puberty and was expecting them but luckily avoided them first time round. Am sure the moisturising helped :)

if you're going to get them you'll get them,its the same as wrinkles,theres little you can do to stopthem :D

EEK! :shock: well the wrinkles aint too far away either, just my luck.. wrinkled and fat in one. Well thats cheered me up no end :roll:
I will not accept it gracefully, i am off to tesco for the cocoa butter mosturiser and give it a bash... :pray:
stretch marks, varicous veins and now wrinkles... mature mum moaning... hey it's the price some of us have to pay i guess, but worth it all :rotfl:
Thank you for the tip, any others would be appreciated :hug:

cocoa butter worked on my bump too (until I went overdue :roll: ) but my biggest tip is DONT FORGET YOUR BOOBS!!

My belly stayed super smooth but my boobs look like road maps!

I am using palmers stretch mark cream it was recommended in a baby in preg mag and my friend also used it and it worked for her

Hi

I used palmers few times a day and still got tons :( my doc said the same thing some just get them nothing we can do
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back