Stretch Mark Creams

1stBump12

Reaction score
Which one are you using and how often are you applying?

I have the Palmers Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion and also some Bio Oil, but have been given some different ones as a birthday present... I am only applying once a day at the moment, but looking at the directions they say twice daily....

I have the mama mio one (smells nice - citrusy). Applying twice a day. Couldn't get on with bio oil. Didn't seem to sink in and kept staining clothes. Don't have time to stand around waiting for it to dry as have hour and half commute to work. Haven't tried Palmers, what do you think?

ive also got the palmers coca butter creme as a lot of people recomended it to me.. have been trying to apply twice a day but keep forgetting lol

x

I've got bio oil but im so lazy I never use it!:)

Xx

during pregnancy i just used whatever moisturiser i had to hand, mostly the boots cocoa butter i used the exfoliator a couple times a week the body wash and butter and had no stretch marks at all x

I have Palmer cocoa butter and Little Angels stretchmark cream.
I put them on when I remember :wall2:

Im using bio oil too, just put it on after my shower xxx

I have a selection and I vary - at the moment I use once a day (put it on after my evening bath!)

I have the non scented cocoa butter, vitamin E body butter from Body Shop, The Sanctuary body oil, and Pregnacare cream.

I like the pregnacare best as it is the least sticky - the Sanctuary oil means I have to wonder around naked for about 20 minutes :shock:

I do my boobs, belly, lower back, bum and thighs!

xxxxxxxx

I have only done it once or twice as I'm not showing yet, but as I get in bed I just use baby oil and give that a good rub in. My friend recommended I use it as it worked wonders for her, not one stretch mark.

I'm using Bio Oil..
Well kinda, it's the equivilent to, it's on Aldi, it's a HUGE bottle, same colours and design as Bio Oil lol, same texture, for stretch mark, and smells like mens perfume - NOM!!!
I put it on every evening, lather it on and rub it in for a bit... No stretch marks as of yet!
I do my boobs and my belly, and my back where my love handles would be!!

I use the Palmers stretch mark cream, which smell rank imo - it does not smell lovely like the normal cocoa butter :(
I also use bio oil. I moisturise with either of these every night although I have been lucky enough never to get any stretch marks on my stomach, just a couple of very very pale ones on my hips and thighs xx

Last edited:
I use the Johnsons oil which I found didn't really sink into my skin as well as a cream does. I have a body butter (can't remember the name, was a gift) that I put on everyday and will sometimes use a Clarins body lotion with Shea Butter to alternate with. Boobs are covered in stretch marks though so it definitely didn't prevent them and I was applying before they showed up. Although my tummy is still fine, just a couple of little ones on my sides.

I am slightly in love with palmers cocoa butter, I love the smell and how it makes your skin feel... I can't get on with oils as they feel like they just sit there! I think palmers is too expensive so alternate with some boots cocoa butter, also lovely :)

Interesting :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgets.... I use the Palmers Cocoa Butter after my morning shower, but come night-time I can just about manage to do my teeth before falling into bed!! A couple of times I have asked my hubby to rub the Bio-Oil in last thing at night, but not often! I have found the oil to sit there a bit - it feels heavy IYKWIM. I've only been doing my boobs & stomach - think I might be extending the area covered..... ;)

I've been literally drinking bio oil.....hasn't worked! 2 stretch marks on my tummy already! Booooo! So today I've invested in some pregnacare cream and I will try it instead but still use oil in bath. What a pain tho having to do this! It's crap waiting on it drying. I Defo believe though if ur going to get them you will. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back