Stretch Mark Cream

missxkatie

Reaction score
Hope there hasnt been a recent topic on this lol! I have been using palmers cocoa butter stretch mark cream as I have been told by friends etc thats its good. I used this on my boobs, thighs and tummy from the day I found out I was pregnant. My tummy already has slight stretch marks as has my boobs, just wondering if there is anything better going about than this, obviously the ones I have may not go but even to prevent futher ones lol! I am very slim so I reckon I will have them anyway! HAHA x

that bio oil is supposed to be really really good but i dont know if it prevents stretch marks but it does help fade them loads!

Ive been usuing bio oil too. I already have stretchers on my hips from when I put on weight quickly and lost it some I hoping I can utilise those again :rotfl:

x

EDIT TO SAY:

P.S Bio Oil smells :puke: like old ladies

I started using Boots honey and olive maternity cream but it hasn't really stopped any stretchmarks appearing. At £5 a tub I would have thought it would work! I think some people are more prone to marks than others. My stretchmarks don't bother me, they will fade in time. :)

Im a big lass so ive already got stretch marks but over the years ive been losing weight slowly and they have faded loads but even with my years of pre-stretching my skin(lol) i think i will end up looking like a road map so gunna invest in some and fingers crossed it wont be too bad!

All my old stretch marks are coming back out but no red ones as of yet!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

i tried bio-oil but couldnt stand the smell :puke:

i'm using a mixture of Jason vitamin E oil and cocoa butter now (not sure if its working as ive already got some small ones on my thighs but nothing on bumpy yet, fingers crossed they will stay away! :evil:

i had a few strech marks on my belly frm wen i was faaaaaaaaaat i mean fat lol but ive got about 3 strech marks growin from the endz of my old ones its really wierd lol ive been using coco butter but its no gd :(

I've been using the body cream from the Sanctuary or the Mama Mio stretch mark oil / body cream and so far I don't have any new ones (sure I will at some point though).

I think the general feeling is if your prone to them your gonna get them whatever you use!

I've been using Bio-Oil and I love it. So far I have no new stretch marks so fingers crossed LOL.

ive been using bio-oil since the day i found out and so far no stretch marks! (then again, so far hardly any bump lol)

I used coco butter with my first one, but I still got streach marks (did get big) this time I am using Bio Oil, not only have I not got any new ones but it is fading my old ones too! Just make sure it is well rubbed in before you get dressed.

I have them just round my belly button, my sister swore by cocoa butter but I think I am going to try bio oil as it seems to get the best reviews

Not using anything as im full of baby tatoos from the last 2 pregnancies :rotfl:

I think it down to your genetics whether you get them or not, rather than what cream you use.
I can't be bothered, got old one's already from losing loads of weight as a teenager, and from my first pregnancy.
When they fade you can hardly see them anyway

im using hte avon one and it seems to be working for me at the mo 8)

I bought bio oil but I can't stand the smell.
I'm using Mother and Baby balm (or maybe butter?) from l'Occitane. It is lovely to put on and doesn't smell at all. If I don't moisturise my tummy the skin feels sore because of dryness. I have no stretch marks yet but then I wouldn't expect to at 16 and a half weeks - my belly has a long long way to go! :D

I've been using bio oil and so far no stretch marks :D Someone bought me the clarins stretch mark control for by b/day a few weeks ago and that is really good too. Big thumbs up to bio-oil though from me.

I think it's a genetic thing though as my mum didn't have any stretch marks for all three of her pregnancies and didn't really gain too much weight...thank god so far I have been pretty much the same.

i'm using mama mio tummy rub- it smells gorgeous and is working on my tummy so far! not on my boobs though- but to be honest i dont think any cream could stop stretch marks appearing on them- they grew so much so quick!

I have a few stretch marks from labour last time, hehe how cruel is that? I didnt have any until the contractions came!! They are genetic anyway so nothing will help if you are going to get them you will. I am using Plamers Cocoa butter which is lovely and leaves my skin supple, the only reason really that i use it is that i get excema and i itch like mad if i dont where the skin is stretching.

Shark liver oil worked a treat at fading the old ones, defo be using it again. Its brill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back