Stressing myself out.

Overthemoon2

Reaction score
After suffering a miscarriage on the 1st Feb all I can think about is become pregnant again. I am obviously devastated about my loss but I just can't stop thinking about getting pregnant again. We were TTC for 2.5yrs before getting our BFP in Dec and I'm also terrified it may take that long again. I don't know if I can cope with all those BFN again. Why did this have to happen to me :-(

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I lost 3 babies last year, 2 were Ectopics and the third was a miscarriage. I have been ttc for over a year now and I just feel like it will never happen. I feel so low sometimes but I just try to think positively or not think at all. I'm the same as you though, I just want to be pregnant and get passed the first tri! it seems so unfair doesn't it :( xx

Life is very unfair :-( good things come to those who wait though I suppose. X

Hey ya, massive hugs hun, with you on this one, I was in tears last night about it all, my emotions are all over the place, I hope we are back in tri 1 soon, message me if you want to chat with someone going through the same. Xx

Hoping your body is recovered soon hun and then you can crack on again , i felt better when i could ttc again and actually felt more in control and i was then at least doing something towards getting preg again xxx

Lots of love. U and I are exactly the same. Got our wonderful bfp in sept 2014 after 2 and a half years and lost our wee angel at 7 weeks.

Ttc again and I'm absolutely terrified of how long it will take and if it does happen how I'm going to cope xxxxx

We will get there ladies x our time just hasn't come round yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back