Getting there

Beckyjane

Reaction score
Well its been 2 weeks since my Miscarriage, im feeling OK, obviously still think about it alot!!

The worst thing just found out my OH best mates GF is pregnant, due 2 days before i was...... worst bit is she take and still is taking drugs, smoking & drinking! So unfair....

Hoping to get pregnant ASAP even though i am terrified of this happening again I WILL NOT LET IT STOP ME TRYING, cant wait to finally have a baby in my arms...

Glad you are feeling a bit better, it takes time but we will get there.

Grr stories like your friend really upset me when we are trying so hard and doing all the right things but still suffer terrible MC :(

xxx

Glad to hear you are feeling better honey! Im the same when I hear about people who do these things while pregnant! Makes me so upset that folk like us do everything right!

lots of hugs, Its been almost two weeks from my miscarriage, I've been doing so well last few days, up until today that is. I remembered that exactly two tuesdays ago i was at my first midwife appointment thinking everything was great, not knowing that the very next day i would start bleeding.

Today, i began crying again, thinking it all over again. Getting frustrated at my body. Its tough but we will get through it, I'm trying to convince myself of that.

Glad your feeling better hun, its still very fresh for you and will take abit of time but you will get there. I started to feel abit more normal after 2 or 3 weeks xxx

My sort of SIL has just announced she is PG for the third time and i just think i cant even get one! xxx

Glad you're feeling better. It does get easier although will NEVER be forgotten. I know exactly how you feel about the girl being pregnant and due same time as you. My friend's sister is due the week I was and announced it on facebook the week I had D&C. That hurt like crazy.

Glad to hear you feeling abit better hunni :hugs:.. Its always the same the woman that smoke, drink, do drugs have healthy babies! It annoys me :mad:.. Its the same with my OH sister she was smoking & drinking while pregnant!

its poo hun i am just like you determined to get a little bean asap fx for you xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back