Midwife today

Charley's still 3/5th's!! Brown/pink glob is what I've been getting! It's your show!! Yay!!! x x

yay imagine if you two have them on the same day :)

I've been getting loads of thick discharge since yesterday morning, abit like men's sex stuff but thicker and mines had bits of red blood in it!! Really gross!

yay imagine if you two have them on the same day :)

We're txt buddies too!! We're be in labour and be like oh hold on just gotta update evelina's labour thread and she'll be on the gas n air doing mine!! Lol

i reckon she didn't give you the sweep because its gonna happen naturally this week.. :) x

but it was so small? dont know what i expected :rofl:

Champagne cork? I remember my mum telling me hers was like a cork with me...with my first labour it was really tiny and pink and quite soft...came out in a hot bath

Does sound like stuff is happening hon - hope it kicks off soon for u x x x

If i walked for an hour my BP would be sky high!!! My MF would go spare! My next appointment is Friday at home, which is good. I'm booked in at hospital for a sweep at 40+4

Shame you didn't get your sweep but it does sound like you are progressing

Emma xx

Sorry u didn't get ur sweep hun, but maybe its like K&A said, perhaps she thinks ur not gonna need it :) #sounds like things are starting to happen :yay: x x

she said my BP was really good! Chaz, i dont have internet on my phone so it will be extra pressure on your poor mum or tim who have to do boths hahaha
just had a 2 hours kip, needed that after all that walking and a meatball subway :whistle:

im not sure that was the show chaz.. i expected more like a jelly glob like a lolly? this was just like really thick dishcharge?
and :rofl: about "mens sex stuff"!!

you dont need to lose your plug to go into labour ive not lost mine once :) and my waters only break when im near to the pushing stages of labour :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back