Strange Kicking

lauramumof2

Reaction score
This baby just never stops kicking me. Its really low down as well, near my bikini line. When I was having jess by this point she would be kicking my ribs but this baby feels now where near my top half.

Is this of any significance??? :roll:

Not sure Laura to be honest. Mine still seems to have room to move about. I can get distinct limb movement under my ribs, then a really funny movement happens which I can only presume is him turning, then the 'kicks' start really low down.

I wouldn't worry about it yet though as you've still got plenty of time for LO to turn.

Maybe they are not cicks hun, i get then and i know my head is down. MW says they probably little arm movements.

Lauramum,

I get exactly the same feeling, almost like a drumming feeling just near my bikini line, I have got a midwife appointment tomorrow so if I hear anything different from the other ladies I will let you know!

Kat x

thanks folks,
thats eactly what it feels like, drumming with arms. Its so weird and really quite uncomfy. tanket, it wont matter too much what way up baby is :D as its a section but im pretty sure im carrying different from the last time. Its so exciting but im so much more aware of movements this time.
8 weeks to go!

i'm the same.. all my movements are below belly button.. i get really sharp twinges down under (lady bits)... don't know if the baby is kicking my bladder and causing these twingers... i'm still breech so maybe the babies feet are low down... i have a MW appointment tomorrow too... will see if she mentions anything about carrying low...

x

hayley, thats so what this is like. All below the belly button. And it feels like the lady bits are getting a pounding.

I'll swap you a punch to the bladder for a kick to the ribs!!! :lol: :lol:

tanket, remember what the last pg was like I would say the kick to the ribs is far sorer so I will just stick with the bladder dancer thanks :lol: :lol:

Laura,

Had midwife appointment today but they couldn't tell which way babba is so I didn't find out either, could be legs or arms! Definitely not anything to worry about though according to midwife. Make sure you let us know if you find out anything more!

Kat x

will do kat, ive my app tomorrow so she might be able to tell.
Thanks

my MW confirmed the head is now engaged... the sharp pains i'm getting in my lady bits are due to pressure of the head... the pounding i'm getting under my belly button are hands and feet... baby can't really move much now so she/he is kicking and punching... although seems to be moving more now than before but its because the baby is getting stronger and moving her/his arms and legs...

x

Ooooh Hayley, its countdown for you then. Is this your first?

yea this is my first... can't wait now!!! the pains are getting sharper and sharper.. the MW didn't seem to bothered - although they're bringing tears to my eyes... i'm having them now as i type - typing faster and faster as they come... wait till my labour starts - i'm gonna be a big wimp...

x

crikey, it sounds sore. Watch they arent coming with too much regularity, i dont remember being in pain until labour actually started.

heehee, just had to post as it feels like mi baba is having a bit of a footie tournament of his own inside me at the mo, he's been very active over the past few days. At the mo it feels like it's arms and legs all over the show (in my lower abdomin and up by my ribs), it's sort of funny but then again also not funny if it goes on for to long :shock: !! Maybe he's the next Maradonna or Pele?? :dance:

Interesting thread.. I love hearing all about your LO's movements and positions.. they are all so different!!

My Bodette is extended breech so her head is right under my ribs [which means I have to sit and / or stand straight otherwise its agony :shock: ] and her legs are wrapped upwards towards her head so most of the kicks and knee movements are on my left side and her bum is on my bladder so constant little wriggles down there too... :dance: :dance:

Having not much amniotic fluid in there means that I feel every movement and niggle although she cannot wriggle around as much as she would if more fluid... but very glad I feel much more than 10 movements a day.. she really head butted the sonographer's scan thingy yesterday.. obviously wasn't too impressed with being woken up!! :wink:

the baby is breech just now. So it must be dancing on my bladder and pelvis.

Just found out babba is breech also, at least we have a reason now! MW told me baby was Breech footling (never heard of this before) but apparently his feet are very low down and his legs are stretched out rather than bent up which is why the kicking is such a strong drumming feeling - he better turn soon as he's getting bigger and gravity is making the drumming stronger! Kat x

Ah, so your the same as me kat. Sometimes it feels like something is going to pop out. I hope yours turns soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back