When bubs has hiccups, where do you feel them?

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

strange question I know, but my baby has hiccups at the moment and I can feel them neara my bikini line on the right hand side.

I'm hanging on to the hope that bubs may have turned head down. I was thinking, surely if he was still head up then I would feel the hiccups up near my ribs?

So ladies who have head down babies, where do you feel them? And does, the location that you feel them correspond to where the baby's chest is, or head, or some other body part?

K.xxx

You lfeel them right at the bottom of your bump, you may even see them making your bump move

and is your baby head down MrsTommo?

You're giving me some hope!! Might not be breech anymore!!

K.xx

When mine gets them my whole bump jiggles, but yeah I tend to feel em at the bottom too :)

As for if they correspond to where babies head/ chest is? I would imagine so. My little bundle turned head down when I was 26 weeks and has been there ever since so its possible that if you are feeling these hic cups below then he/she is head down :)

Hugs Sovvy x

At the bottom just where you said sounds like baby could have turned :cheer: :D

I feel them low in my bump and stronger on the right hand side just under my ribs and when she hicups it feels a bit like ticking or twitching. They seem to go on forever too.

i think i felt hiccups for the first time last night, not sure what else it could have been !! and i felt it near the bottom of my bump too, and head is down. Hopefully LO has turned for you !!

Nikki xx

thanks all, please let it be true!!

K.xx

yea i feel them low down like that, im sure my babys head is in my pelvis cause it hurts me. :wall:

it annoys me sometimes like in bed but i love it when im not in bed and to put yopur hand there or your oh's hand and feel them its awesome.

Mines not head down as such, well she ois today but shes normally transverse so nearly down.but i feel them deep in my pelvis arwa

I've never felt baby have hiccups...am I too early to feel them yet??

My baby's head has been head down ever since 28 weeks, and I feel the hiccups low down, on the left hand side just above pubic bone.

my bay gets them after food or during food just like daddy and when ive drank alot or orange squash lol its quite and can be 3times a day think most ive felt them.

my baby has a habit of lifting its head up in my pelvis and sheesh that kills me tho. im so sore down there.

but when baby has hiccys i rub my belly to try help baby get rid of them but baby sometimes moves to get rid of em:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back