Strange foods?

AgentM

Reaction score
So Oliver woofed down a huge portion of haggis and mash today. I couldn't believe he liked it and ate so much!! I'm always giving him things that I think are a bit odd, so he probably won't like them. And he always goes ahead and eats it!

What is the strangest thing your lo has eaten so far? And is there any thing you wouldn't give them to try?

:rofl: katie likes pilchards with mash!! my mum's idea!! she seems to like the strange stuff too!

:rofl: katie likes pilchards with mash!! my mum's idea!! she seems to like the strange stuff too!
ooh yes, he loves pilchards! He likes the tinned ones in tomato sauce!

Rosie will sit and eat a bowl of peas..not strange I know but I think its unusual! :)

ooh, I dont think I've given anything strange to AJ???
I dont like haggis or pilchards so theyre not in the house.

Going to pick up something different tomorrow for him! :D

Sam will eat pretty much anything on my plate... and I was chopping a red onion in the kitchen a few months ago and he knew I had food and asked for some, so I gave him a bit just to show him it probably wasn't something he'd want but he ate it and asked for more :lol: Also some strange thing that I picked up at a wedding thinking it was some sort of sweet pastry thing but it was full of what I think was mashed black olives - he loved it!

I really want haggis and mash now...

Jack ate everything I offered until
about a week ago and he now refuses anything unless it's carbohydrate! He'll be getting a shock tomorrow cos it's plenty of protein and veg :wall:

Lily nicked lemon and sucked it and then went back for more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back