Strange behaviour

Cupid

Reaction score
When my 16 month old is ill, my partner and i have noticed that all she wants is me. If i hold her she immediately stops crying. But if my
Partner does anything she will cry.
Today my partner has become really
Upset about it. And gone off sulking a few times.
He complains he isnt spending enough time because he works alot. But ive noticed wen he is home he goes and smokes in his garage/office for hours. And when he does come in he sits in the chair and doesnt get down and play with her. When i told him thks he got really angry and said he didmt want to talk about it

I think his behaviour is pathetic. Am i out of order???

This is normal my son 15 months is the same if anything wrong my dh understands that and knows if he reads him a book or plays with him he soon stops. Your oh is acting childish and needs to spend more time with lo however I can imagin it is hurtful lo not wanting him.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

It's perfectly normal behaviour hun! I have the biggest Mummy's boy ever! We actually call him Koala Bear because he'd spend the day on my hip if I let him! My OH loves our close relationship! The only time I get a break is at the in-laws because he loves throwing tea coasters around in their kitchen lol

If you're OH isn't prepared to get down on the floor and put in some effort what does he expect? Sorry if thats harsh but sitting on a chair isn't going to get her attention!

Exactly. Things have got quite bad. This morning he went to change her nappy after i had asked him and she started crying. He looked at me. Said "see"
When i told him she was like that with me too because she is ill he wemt to walk out of the room and slapped the wall. I absolutely blew up at him and he says im a vicious cow.
Not sure i want to be in this relationship. I havent really got over him kissing a work collegue and finding very intimet texts between them just a week after having our baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back