Stocking fillers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esoames

Reaction score
Isla will be 14 months old this christmas :love:
I've already got her some colouring bits, and two "thats not my books" (santa and dragon)

I was thinking of getting some white chocolate, some slippers/socks, a teddy, some buildabear clothes, etc but I'm stuck!

Any other ideas? Stockings used to be my favourite bit of christmas!

thanks muchly xx

I didn't think about a stocking for Drake! I'll be looking at this thread for ideas too!

a little ball
stacking cups
cutlery
new cup/bowl

Any good hun?

Ooo cutlery is a good one!

I think Paige will be having some big crayons, an apple and an orange (of course), some socks and some cutlery in hers :)

what size of stocking do you's get?

I think Im going to make it so not big. She'll only have a small one for the end of her bed and her 'proper' presents under the tree. Some people put all the presents in the stocking but I like the fun of searching under the tree.

I bet the search is a little more manic in your house mamafy? lol

:lol:

It's like toys r us store rooms come xmas morning :rofl:

I buy and buy and always think nah just another little pressie and then xmas eve comes and I'm like 'perhaps I've overdone it' :blush:

I was gonna start this exact same thread, stocking fillers are normally small but can't do too small cos everything goes in charley's mouth :/
The only thing I've got him is that's not my truck book. I'll be stalking this thread too!

On play.com that's not my books are two for £6. I also ordered her a waybuloo DVD and a trap door DVD (more for me that is) lol

Thanks for the ideas. Boots still have three for two on their toys :) must....stop....buying...toys!!!

Oh thanks hun I was going to ask where the books are from :)

I did stockings for my neice and nephew for their first xmas's over last 2 years. -
ASDA has some quite good little and cheap toys that a put in - things like wind up duck and frog for in the bath.
I think a cheap dvd went in both as well.
socks/slippers.
Hair bands/clips for little girls
Christmasy bibs - i found one for my nephew that was like a shirt and tie

Their stockings werent tiny - I ordered ones embroidered with their names on them from Ebay fairly cheaply so that the actual stocking was part of the present too - and their parents have re-filled them in following years.

Just found this - http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/85569/top_ten_gift_ideas_for_filling_a_babys.html?cat=25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back