Stocking fillers

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
So I've been given a stocking by my aunt to open on Christmas day so I thought id do one for my OH just of silly little bits so he doesn't feel left out. So far I have -
Deodorant
Shower gel
And condoms (haha!!)
I'm also going to get him some chocolate orange to go in it

But I need more ideas of cheap things for him as I've already got his big prezzie!

You could always do up personalised gift vouchers. I did that for my hubby last year. There were ones for massages, breaky in bed, etc.... There were also some naughty ones as well :D.

Matchsticks!! To keep his eyes open for night feeds!

Sainsburys had some silly little gadget things i got dh a mini telescope as he quite fancies the idea of a proper one but i know he will use it once or twice and that will be that fad over with! and a pen that writes anywhere upside down, in water ect thought it would be handy at work not really sure what else maybe sweeties???

I've had a little look, he broke his computer mouse yesterday so I was thinking a new mouse, I also saw on eBay a portable iPhone charger that works on battery (he travels a lot with work) and I've found a babygrow saying 'who needs a hero when I've got my daddy?' what do you all think??

cool...i have bought sam a 'i love my daddy' t shirt from boo boo for christmas :D he he xx

I dont the stocking for OH last year and gonna try do it this year if i ever summon up the energy to go shopping

I got him his fav pick and mix sweets, A set of mini aftershave from tx max, got the voucher book from ann summers with the naughty favours, a keyring , football scarf , i know there was lots more il have a think and see what I can remember,

Just got email from play.com saying they have 20% off stocking fillers all day today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back