Stitch Re-Opened!!

Discussion in 'Postnatal Questions' started by dannii87, Sep 30, 2008.

1. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

oh no dannii, sorry i missed this and havent given u any hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

how is it now?

2. abcd1234

abcd1234 Well-Known Member

I really do feel for you, i didnt have stitches and i was still scared to look down there or touch it, even now i coudln't tell you what it's like. I also remember urintating was extremely painful and a dreaded it, but that was due to an infection

I think childbirth itself will affect how you feel about that area, regardless of how your labour went. You really do seem to be having a rough time but you will heal down there soon enough and by the sounds of it you wont really notice where the stitches were.

I hope your BFing's getting easier too, oh and Happy one month to Evie for tomorrow!!

I would add a huge amount of hugs but my computer still wont let me use the smilies

3. Hazel

Hazel Well-Known Member

Ooooh, sounds so painful. Made me cringe. I hope it will get back to normal soon :pray: .

4. lfc_sarah

lfc_sarah Well-Known Member

5. dannii87

dannii87 Well-Known Member

It's healing! :cheer: Thanks ladies :D

(It's only healing because I'm not taking my iron tablets :shakehead: I refuse to. It counteracts the laxatives so they don't work as well :( ) xx