i dont feel right... advice please

Lisa_85

Reaction score
Its been 5weeks and 4days since Issac arrived, I've had this painful pressure feeling in my foof but just one part of it and its my clitoris...tmi sorry but I'm starting to worry if its normal??

Also I've just started my period an i tried using tampax but it hurts when i need to remove it, is this normal? I'm was scared at the thought of sex and now it hurts with the removal of tampax i don't even want to try having sex.. i didn't have a bad birth just four internal stitches and 1external stitch

Please let me know if this is normal?? Xx

I had stitches and I'm still sore now, nearly 8 months on - not in general, but when dtd. Haven't had a period yet as bf so not sure about whether tampax will hurt. Don't know how many stitches I had, but I had two tears and a cut so probably quite a few. So I don't know if it's normal :lol: but you're def not alone! Mention it to HV if you're concerned though :)

i still get the throbbing pressure feeling hun, i think its normal x

I had this exact problem, like a stretching feeling? Mine also got worse when doing the toilet. Think it went away around week 8

:)

You must be due your six week check soon Hun ? I still feel strange down there too but not sore. X

I had the weird pressure in the clitoris thing too. It went away after about 10 weeks I think but as I recall it was worse when I peed or leaned forwards. Not sore, just weird.

And the Tampax thing... I haven't tried tampons but sex was a bit uncomfy for a bit. We tried about 6 weeks after the birth. It came right though. Just had to take it slowly.

Good luck!

Tampons we're never used again i had 3periods through my constant light bleeding then it stopped at week 10 and thanks to the imlant no more bleeding. :) I've not noticed the pressure feeling anymore. But sex is only been done a hanful of times i only had 4small stitches inside but just feel weird when we dtd, hopefulky that will ease soon x

I get the pressure feeling in my clit area if I been sat in same position for a bit or been for a wee. Makes me feel the need to push on area. Sounds like its normal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back