Advice please!!

Crimson92

Reaction score
Hi girls, I gave birth 11 days ago, and had to be cut & stitched after a ventouse, I have been bleeding normally but since yesterday (Sorry TMI but really need help!) Its been pretty bad bleeding after slowing down and seems to have gone kind of slimey.. like when you have a cold and have a really runny nose its a sort of thin slime and a few tiny clots here and there, is this normal?

I have also been really achey, like the muscles down below (not near my stitch nearer the front) have been aching today, should I say something to a doctor or is this normal? xx

Omg hun I've.had.that I think its.normal lol. It's.been bleeding spotting brown slimey and that pressure I've had.last.few.days I think its if I do too much that happens like my.bodys way of saying.to much too soon. After three days of no bleeding or brown I have.re entered.the bleeding again lol nightmare. Fed up of wearing pads and.feel like I am getting nappie rash lol x x

Yeah that sounds the same as me, thank goodness there is nothing wrong I was getting all panicky. It does seem to be when I have been out for a walk or something that it seems to be worse so i think just a couple of days rest is in order, thanks Hun xx

Yeah I hope so lol cos I've had some.of that too . It's finally stopped.now so.enjoying.it.before af arrives lol x

I have some brownish stuff the now too, I don't think I have any clue at all about af now, it seems so long ago!

with my first pregnancy i had similar at around 10 days and actually passed a huge slimey brown clot (the size of a chiken breast!)

... what the midwife explained to me was that after about 10 days your womb is still shrinking back to normal size and around that time the shrinking pushes out all the dregs and clotted blood etc that has been gathering at the bottom of your womb... (nice!)

So i agree and think it's absolutely normal but do check with health visitor or midwfie if it's worrying you...

i went through the same as u in labour if i done more it wud effect my bleeding ect everything sounds normal but jeeze if i done to much the pressure feeling was unreal

I know I get a really weird feeling in the bottom of my stomach (well my womb) if I do too much, and I need to sit down to feel better, when did you girls get your first AF again? I have no idea when to expect it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back