Stillbirth at 36 weeks

Lovely name sweety. Rest in peace little man sleep tight xx

I'm so sorry, I can't even begin to imagine what your going through.
It's a beautiful name for your little boy.
Sending hugs xx

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. My daughter was still born at 33 weeks last April. If you ever need to talk I'm here for you. Take everyday a moment at a time. Sending you lots of hugs xxx

Hi Hun

Thank you xx I am really struggling, did you ever find out why with your little one? How did u cope? X

I am incredibly sorry to hear this has happened to you, please be around for support

Oh God I am so sorry, my heart broke reading your post. We are all here for you. It's one of them cruel and nasty things we will never understand, so sorry xxx

I am so sorry. Have been thinking of you xx

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. My daughter was still born at 33 weeks last April. If you ever need to talk I'm here for you. Take everyday a moment at a time. Sending you lots of hugs xxx

Hi Hun

Thank you xx I am really struggling, did you ever find out why with your little one? How did u cope? X
Yes we did find out hun. We didn't have a post mortem but the hospital did a root cause analysis as it was unexpected as I went in in labour and they didn't know until she was born despite passing 12 hours previously. She had inter uterine growth restriction which means her placenta failed hun. I quite honestly don't know how I've coped hun. Ive just took one day at a time and when that seems hard I've took it a minute at a time. Some days are harder than others, I've had lots of counselling and I joined a private support group on Facebook that's been very helpful. It took me a long while but I talk about her alot to anyone who will listen. I'm here anytime you need to talk and I will be quite willing to listen hun I'll private message you my details so you can contact me anytime xxx

Lou I'm so sorry to hear your devastating news, big hugs x

Hi Lou. Im very sorry for your loss hope you and your hubby are doing ok.
I lost my first baby at 29 weeks. I would like to say now that 13 years on and the pain has gone away but it hasn't. Its apart of me now its changed who i am.
I lost 'friends' who didn't know how to talk to me. The pain will never compleatly go away but it will get easier to bear. One day at a time.
Thinking of you xx

Last edited:
What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby boy xxx

Still thinking of you hun. Four months seems like such a long time to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back