Stillbirth at 36 weeks

Loubalouba

Reaction score
Our baby has died and I just don't understand it or can believe it. Baby had been quiet today but had midwife appt tonight. No heartbeat on Doppler or scan. Now starting induction process. I just can't take it in, why why why, it took us 3 years to get here and ivf, so much heartache and now at 36 weeks it's taken away just like that. How am I going to go home, how will I ever get past this...

Aw no. I am so sorry to hear this :(

We are all here for you.

I'm so, so sorry to hear this, how awful. As Dalla said we are all here for you *hugs* x

What you are going through is unimaginable. I am so very sorry for your loss and I hope you find the strength to get through it xxx

Im so sorry to read this! Truely horrific and unfair to have had to to through all that you have! Take every minute at a time honey. You feel whatever you have to, do whatever you have to. You are a strong person! ⭐️❤️

This is heartbreaking to read, I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope you can find the strength to get through what's to come today. Life can be so unfair. Be kind to yourself. Xxx

Oh Loubalouba, I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through right now. This is so upsetting to hear. Like you say, it was such a long, difficult journey and now this - it's just not fair. We are all here for you my darling. Massive hugs xxxx

Aw honey, I'm so sorry for your loss xx I really hope you get all the support you need at this time, my heart goes out to you and your family xx

Oh god Lou, I'm devastated for you and your dh. I can't begin to imagine the pain and heartbreak you are feeling, take this minute by minute and you will find the strength to get through. Thinking of you xx

Oh Loula so sorry to read this.

Life is trully cruel and unfair some times.

Thoughts are with you. :hugs:

xxxx

Oh sweetie I'm absolutely devestated for you, words cannot describe how painful this must be for you and your family :(
Thinking of you my lovely

xxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this, it's truly unfairly. Sending you loads of love and hugs.

I hope your midwives are taking good care of you. Sands is an amazing resource when you need someone to talk to x

I am so so sorry to read this hun, it's such a cruel and devastating thing to happen. You can't understand why these things happen. My sil lost her baby at 33 weeks in December 2005 (also an IVF pregnancy),there was no reason, her healthy baby's heart just stopped beating. It was the most horrendous time but they got through it slowly but surely as a couple. You will too although you can't see it yet. One thing they did was dress their baby and take photos, they had one turned into a canvas and put on the wall and they both had photo key rings of their precious girl. Sending so much love and strength to you and your family. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this xxxx

Oh god I really am so sorry this happened to you what a terrible thing to go through, my friend lost her babe at 40 weeks so although I've not experienced this myself I know through her how truely hreatbreaking and devestating this must be. Life really can be cruel at times. Sending you all my love xxx

I'm so so so sorry to read this, I can't imagine how hard this must be for you and your family. Absolutely heartbreaking, you're in my thoughts. Sending you lots of love xxx

In so so sorry to hear such tragic news.

I'm not really sure what to say, words don't seem enough.

XX

So sorry to read this, life can be so cruel. Thinking of you and your family xx

Oh Lou! I cant honestly believe it, im so sorry.

I really dont know what to say. I cant imagine what you must be feeling right now. Just support each other and know that everyone on here is here for you whenever you need us. Stay strong lovely.

Sending big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back