Stillbirth at 36 weeks

So so sorry to read your tragic news you are in my thoughts, keep strong, you can always vent here & we will try to support you, life can be so bloody unfair xxxxx

Just to let you know I've been thinking of you all day and I'm here to support you, we all are. ....feel absolutely devestated for you and your family,

sending you lots of love

xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Our baby has died and I just don't understand it or can believe it. Baby had been quiet today but had midwife appt tonight. No heartbeat on Doppler or scan. Now starting induction process. I just can't take it in, why why why, it took us 3 years to get here and ivf, so much heartache and now at 36 weeks it's taken away just like that. How am I going to go home, how will I ever get past this...

Hey chick there are no words at this time that will help u, I'm sending love to u and thinking about u :(
There is a cause called Angela Wings Forever Dressed in Love who may be able to help u if u want to. They're on Facebook, and amazing collection of woman who do many different things, they even offer support.
I hope u get through this xxxx

Last edited:
So sorry again. You and your family are in my thoughts.
There are no words other than to hope that you are surrounded by people who love and will care for you at this awful time.
Just heartbroken for you. Been thinking of you all day. So much love. Xxx

I'm so sorry to be reading that this has happened to you, you must feel like you're in a complete nightmare at the moment, hopefully you and your partner will get some counselling if you feel that might help later on to go through the grieving process. I hope the hospital can give you some answers shortly sending hugs xx

Cannot even begin to comprehend how awful this is for you.

Im so so sorry, heartbreaking.

Thoughts with you and your family xxx

Harrison Lee Dale born on the 6th may at 2.58am, he is just perfect, so beautiful, we are such proud parents, if only things were different it really is so unfair for little man, he had no chance at life he did not deserve this! And neither do we.

He weighed 5lb 3oz's

We have to wait 4 months for the post mortem results

Hi Lou, I am heartbroken for you both, you chose a beautiful name for your precious little boy, there was lots of shooting stars last night and now the heavens has one more shining Angel star, Harrison will look after you both, love & sympathies x Louise

I am so so sorry to here this Lou. I cant imagine what you must be going through.
Big hugs xxx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What a beautiful name for your little boy xxx I'm so unbelievably sorry for you to have to go through this xx you are a very strong lady xx look after yourself and take all the time you need to get through this xxx

I am heartbroken for you and your husband :(
Your little boy sounds amazing and such a lovely name, it's such a tragedy that he didn't get to share his life with you, but he knows how much you both love him and you got to share time with him which is so important, I'm here if you need support

Sending you lots of love

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

What a lovely name, beautiful soul R.I.P little angel xx

I am so sorry hun, my heart breaks for you and your little boy. Beautiful name for a perfect boy xxx

You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers over the last few days. My heart breaks for you. Sending all the love & sympathy I can.

xxxxxxxx

There are no words. Truly sad and truly heartbreaking. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
Such a beautiful name. So so sorry, absolutely heartbroken for you and your family. Be kind to yourself xxx

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Beautiful name. Sleep tight, Harrison and look over your mummy and daddy. Xxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. My daughter was still born at 33 weeks last April. If you ever need to talk I'm here for you. Take everyday a moment at a time. Sending you lots of hugs xxx

Beautiful name! Rest in peace Angel! ⭐️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back