STILL waiting!

Yodabo

Reaction score
After having an apointment at the anti natal clinic for my 23 week appointment and no-one was there (apparently I wasn't in the book so they went home early) They rescheduled to come to my house at 9.30 this morning and I'm still waiting!!!!! Have rung them
up and they've said they're on there way.

Such a bloody palava!

Last edited:
They're coming on a Saturday...? How come you have a 23 weeks appointment? I thought you didn't see the midwife again till 25 weeks...

Yeah, i didn't think they came on a saturday either. Not sure why I'm having a 23 week one to be honest. I think it's because they want to keep a closer eye on me as my youngest son was born 4 weeks early.

Still waiting....

Really hope they turn up soon! Whenever mw has come to my house (every mw appt so far) they've given me a '8-12' kind of block of time x I had my booking in done at home on a Saturday! It's great! Lol x x

Getting fed up now, been waiting for nearly an hour. I got things to do!!!

Still waiting! I'd have rather have gone next week than wait all morning for them. They shouldn't give you times if they can't make them!

you still waiting sounds like abit of a nightmare and like you said on the weekend you have things to do that be stuck in waiting xx

Oh well, cancelled till Friday now when I go up the clinic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back