still scared ....

chrystal

Reaction score
althou i had a scan last week an saw baby and heartbeat i am still super scared ..i think lack of symptoms isnt helpin as apart from slightly tender n odd nausea n feelin hungry i dont have much...i want to pay for a scan at 9 weeks but my partner doesnt want to as we dont have the money to spare which i understand..i dont think the cramps n stuff are helpin me relax i dont think i can manage another 5 weeks not knowing..pointless post sorry xx

Not pointless, I feel the same way.only had scan yesterday and saw all was ok but I'm already worried again. Cramps are symptoms, so you do have a few. I've only been feeling really bad for a week or so now. How many weeks are you?

Had a scan last Saturday and same as you Hun

Try not to worry - I know it's hard but we maybe need to thank our lucky stars we are doing ok symptom wise x

Not pointless, I feel the same way.only had scan yesterday and saw all was ok but I'm already worried again. Cramps are symptoms, so you do have a few. I've only been feeling really bad for a week or so now. How many weeks are you?

I am 8 weeks today ..i have tiredness but nothing like you read about fall asleep whilst in shopping que ..just earlier night times but my daughter is up at 6am of a morning now with the heat lol...Its nice o know im not the only worrier ..hoping the next few weeks pas fast for us athou the last week has dragged lol x

Had a scan last Saturday and same as you Hun

Try not to worry - I know it's hard but we maybe need to thank our lucky stars we are doing ok symptom wise x

i think your right i will try not to..just so hard an we wont stop ever now ..kids worrying parents for life lol x

I'm in the same boat. No symptoms as such, feel like a new penny. Had scan at 8 + 5 and to my amazement everything was fine. Almost Bang on track with dates, just one day out. Put my mind at ease no end and made me realise that no symptoms isn't a bad thing, however, the douts are creeping in again too! Everyone is saying its normal and try not to worry. Roll on the 1st. X

I'm in the same boat. No symptoms as such, feel like a new penny. Had scan at 8 + 5 and to my amazement everything was fine. Almost Bang on track with dates, just one day out. Put my mind at ease no end and made me realise that no symptoms isn't a bad thing, however, the douts are creeping in again too! Everyone is saying its normal and try not to worry. Roll on the 1st. X

is the 1st your dating scan? i think it is normal to worry but i am trying not to..i think cos i had missed miscarriage before my daughters i keep thinking it will happen again..im just goin to try breathe relax n hope next 5 weeks pass super quickly lol x

is the 1st your dating scan? i think it is normal to worry but i am trying not to..i think cos i had missed miscarriage before my daughters i keep thinking it will happen again..im just goin to try breathe relax n hope next 5 weeks pass super quickly lol x

Yes Crystal it's my 12 week scan. Dreading it too as I also had a missed miscarriage and with that pregnancy I had no symptoms and they say that's usually a sign something isn't right, but like I said above, this time I have seen little bean with heartbeat and no symptoms. So I'm trying to convince myself I'm being stupid and its all going to be ok! X

Im just the same hun, i had early scan at 6wks so i can not wait till nxt tues to see if everything is still ok. I have had terrible morning sickness but i still cant help b very worried. i sumtimes wake up in a panic thinking i do no what im guna do if they say sumthing is wrong. Im excited too of course but just want it here now!!!!

Michelle. x

althou i had a scan last week an saw baby and heartbeat i am still super scared ..i think lack of symptoms isnt helpin as apart from slightly tender n odd nausea n feelin hungry i dont have much...i want to pay for a scan at 9 weeks but my partner doesnt want to as we dont have the money to spare which i understand..i dont think the cramps n stuff are helpin me relax i dont think i can manage another 5 weeks not knowing..pointless post sorry xx

do you think you're more scared because the scan makes it more real so you're scared of what it is that could go wrong? im terrified now and ive not even had a scan. i think it;s just natural to feel this way. we're all the same. i am sure you are fine if you're doing all of the right things. just try to distract yourself :) x

Im just the same hun, i had early scan at 6wks so i can not wait till nxt tues to see if everything is still ok. I have had terrible morning sickness but i still cant help b very worried. i sumtimes wake up in a panic thinking i do no what im guna do if they say sumthing is wrong. Im excited too of course but just want it here now!!!!

Michelle. x

hope tuesday comes quick for you..i am the same if i wake lying on my tummy i panic incase lol x

Yes Crystal it's my 12 week scan. Dreading it too as I also had a missed miscarriage and with that pregnancy I had no symptoms and they say that's usually a sign something isn't right, but like I said above, this time I have seen little bean with heartbeat and no symptoms. So I'm trying to convince myself I'm being stupid and its all going to be ok! X

I am sure both our scans will be fine...its just the waiting feels like forever hope its comes quickly x

do you think you're more scared because the scan makes it more real so you're scared of what it is that could go wrong? im terrified now and ive not even had a scan. i think it;s just natural to feel this way. we're all the same. i am sure you are fine if you're doing all of the right things. just try to distract yourself :) x

I am tryin an my daughters keep me very occupied but by the weeks are draggin an now summer hols are here i can busy myself with parks n walks lol x
i think the scan helps but you will always want another to reassure you again...i will just wait now fingers toes crossed all is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back