knowing too much....

bidsy

Reaction score
isnt always good is it! :shakehead: I google everything and I was just looking at "symptoms dissapearing" and it says its a sign of miscarrage, now im worrying cause my breasts are no longer sore n I dont feel preg. It also says that sometimes the baby can die n you wouldnt know until your 12 week scan. I had an early scan at 6 weeks and they saw a heartbeat do you ladies think well be alright? I dont know how im gonna wait till scan to know eveything is ok x

Bidsy, last year I had a pretty bad health anxiety for which I attended councelling. One of the things I was told to stop was googling symptoms. It always comes up with worst case.

For example, if I googled funny pain in head I'd think I had a tumor or even HIV! It's probably the worst thing you can do.

I know it is really tempting but a lot of these sites cannot possibly make such statements. It's best just to speak to doctor or midwife.

There are days when I have no symptoms at all either. I've been really lucky with feeling pretty good other than tiredness (most of the time anyway).

Everything is fine xx

Oh god don't say that. I was just saying to my hubby that I've not really felt pregnant today. I've had slight period pains a slight tingle in the boobs and that's it. I've booked my early 7 week scan which is 2 weeks from today so fingers crossed!

Try not to worry, there seems to be a good few of us on here who feel that way. We all have different symptoms i guess.

Google should be banned! Bless you! I read shoulder pain could mean eptopic lol so today I have had a pain in shoulder lol I don't really but its in my head now. Some ppl don't get symptoms and have perfectly healthy babies. My boobs r only sore at night really! I do worry but I am giving up google for good

My symptoms disappeared over night when I was about 9 weeks, I had been sick and tired from 6 weeks with very sore boobs and all of a sudden I felt just like normal me!! My doc said that your hormone levels go up and down at different stages of pregnancy and it is very normal for symptoms to come and go. suddenly at 11 weeks I started being really sick again for about 3 days and thats been it i've been fine since! I'm now 30 weeks and other than the bump I wouldnt even know I was pregnant! Really really dont worry about it and ENJOY not having your head down the loo cos it could be back tomorrow!! Also if you have already seen the heart beat then that is a really good sign. I'm sure I read somewhere that your chance of miscarriage drops massively by something like 90% once the heart starts beating. Chill out and enjoy your pregnancy xxx

Yeah apparently once the heartbeat is seen, the risk really drops down, still a risk but greatly reduced, so good news that youv'e seen it.

I had a missed MC, like you describe, it does happen now and again, and my symptoms were far less that I ever had with my other kids, and do you know exactly the same this time all fine at the moment, (touch wood) I have seen heartbeat twice now, and same not too much nausea etc , so don't worry ,you can't read anything into sysmptoms I have learnt, all pregnancys are different.

I had this just at the weekend I said to the other half I didn't feel pregnant that evening. He was like is that normal and I kinda of thought about it a bit and came to the conclusion that bump was sleeping. Also since then I think their making themselevs know again lol :)

Thanks girls I know I should stop worrying and im gonna stop googling from now on. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back