so scared

charli

Reaction score
im in a state right now ive had pains and brown /blood discharge 4 5 days had scan yes but heartbeat is still ther so docs none the wiser they cant help me im just so scared of losing this one my first angel has been in heaven 4 a year now dont think i can go through that again!!! any one had this and had healthy baby ? :pray:

hey hun, hope your lil baby is ok.

im in a similar boat but i have my scan tomorrow.

im almost 8 weeks pregnant, but ive been having some really bad pains, no bleeding. did your pains start befroe the blood?

no its only a mild pain but my discharge is whats worring me in 7 weeks let me know how it goes is this ure first scan

yeah, im just soooo scared that im going to go there tomorrow and there going to say that ive lost it. Will there be a detectable haertbeat tomorrow?

yes they saw my babys last week 6 weeks but said baby is 1 week behind in size so scared to wish you lots of luck 4 tomo this your 1st baby

Hey i remember i was about 6 weeks gone..and i had a bleed..they couldnt find a reason for it..and everything is fine now.
Hope everything goes ok for both of you :D

i had some spotting at 12 weeks.

try and rest up and not stress yourself out if you can help it. the more relaxed you are the better. if you work i would take a few days off if poss - if you have cramp too. you might need to rest up a bit.

hope you feel better soon xx

I am 9 weeks and had bad bleeding yesterday, im O neg blood type so i was really worried, but apparantly 1 in 5 women get it for no reason I have seen a heart beat on the scan I had, and the doctors said that if you see a heartbeat theres a 95% chance you will have a normal preganancy its just one of those things x

how low down are the crams because usually you get them quite low down it means that your muscles and ligaments are just stretching to make room for the baby, i get tha now and i am nearly 20weeks, dont take my word for it though i am not a doctor unfortunatly:) hope you feel better soon:)

Good luck to both you girls, you must be very anxious, sending you both love, hugs and lots of baby glue, im sure you will be fine xxxxxx

I know you've already received a lot of re assurance, however I to had spotting (bright red) about a week or so before my first scan, I initially thought that's it I'm MCing. My OH and I went to A&E straight away where they did an internal, and when the doctor pulled out the speculum so much blood came out I was sure it was all over. I was booked in for a scan the next day and sure enough there was our little bean, as happy and safe as can be and now 26 weeks later he/she still is there even with a couple of scares in bewteen, so you never know. Just keep your fingers (and legs) crossed, and if for any reason you are worried GO TO THE HOSPITAL, there is nothing worse than not knowing.

Awwwww hun try not to panic, I know that is easier said than done, but just rest up as much as you can! The worrying is never ending isn't it, there is always something!

I wish you the best of luck babe and keep as calm as you can!

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

~~~~~~~~~BABY GLUE~~~~~~~~

Tam x

hi girls i lost my baby on sunday very upsetting but thaks for help xxx

Oh Charli, no...
I am so so so sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you.
Life is so unfair and cruel sometimes
Make sure you rest and take things easy for a while, we are all here for you chicky xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back