still really uncomfortable

Toonlass

Reaction score
I'm still getting really bad period type pains and lower back ache. I've had no more contractions since thursday so i'm not overly worried about it being labour but did/does anyone else get this constant pain and discomfort near the end. I was never like this with my last two, not until the last few days xx

Oh hun sorry to hear you're so uncomfy, I cant really remember how it was with me, I just remember not being able to walk very far. I hope it eases for you - maybe bubs is going to arrive earlier? xx

I don't mind him coming early, just not this early, i'd like him to cook for another 2 weeks or so xx

I was but then I never got beyond 35 weeks :shock:

how long did you feel uncomfy for before your LO's arrived? Surely i cant be in pain like this for 5+ more weeks!! xx

I cant really remember how long before it started.
Sorry to hear your uncomfy hun. x

I was like this until about 2 days ago and now I feel great again. Maybe the calm before the storm.....

x

god i hope so for you but not for me! I am now 99% ready for lucas to arrive, just need the nursery finishing off and for the oven to ting at 37 weeks xx

It'll be here in a flash. I cant believe I'm due in a week. I didnt feel this calm last time that's for sure!! :lol:

x

ahhh your a pro now man, you know your gonna be awesome!! xx

:rofl: Im looking to you both with amateurish awe ...

:rofl: I had a feeling thats all it took * buries head deeper into the sand*

i was like that for like 10 weeks with katie, it was horrible! lisa i cant beliee you're so nearly due!! i've still got all those boobie pads for you, and i've just found a pack of size 2 nappies if you want em??

Toon, backache for a few days. Looking back I was probably in slow labour :oooo: oh and I felt I was nursing a pineapple in my foof :rofl:

Love the thread ladies - toon i hope pain eases soon - but it deffo sounds like things are moving on x

i think this one will just fly out when my waters break, it only took a few daft pushes to get jacob out so maybe if i grunt, lucas will pop into the world. I must have a moofy like the tyne tunnel :rofl:

:rofl: @ nursing a pineapple. I get like a what i can only describe as a broken glass feeling behind my pubic area, is that the feeling you mean? xx

i think if i ever get pregnant again i'm gona have to stand on my head constantly from around 30 weeks :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back