Still no temp rise

This is our 6th month now. :( Not long compared to lots of ladies I know

But longer than I think we all assume it's going to take if we're honest. :(

How about you?

Wow - this is our 6th month too, although I only started using opks 3 months ago, so not sure I was bding at right times before! Yeah, can't believe how difficult it is to get pg - who'd have thought it! x

Haha I know!

And it seems like my friends are having happy accidents all around me!

I'm going to do a pg test a couple of days b4 my op & if neg then I'll ring my docs 2see I'd they'll do a blood test. Typical isn't it, I've been trying since mc last Feb & now I know for the 1st time since then that I've ovulated & bd'd at the right time. All I can think about now is what if I am & I'm desperate 2find out, going to be a looooong week!!

I'm going to do a pg test a couple of days b4 my op & if neg then I'll ring my docs 2see I'd they'll do a blood test. Typical isn't it, I've been trying since mc last Feb & now I know for the 1st time since then that I've ovulated & bd'd at the right time. All I can think about now is what if I am & I'm desperate 2find out, going to be a looooong week!!

Oh, that must be very stressful for you hon.... Sod's law eh? 2ww is long at the best of times! Try and keep busy as much as you can to take your mind off things... Hugs :hugs:xx

Haha I know!

And it seems like my friends are having happy accidents all around me!

Arggh! I know, why does everyone else seem to find it so easy?!! Well, just means we'll appreciate our BFPs even more when we get them :) xx

Arggh! I know, why does everyone else seem to find it so easy?!! Well, just means we'll appreciate our BFPs even more when we get them :) xx

Yeah. I'll also be very proud to tell our kids how much hubby and I wanted them and that all the hard work was worth it.

I started a baby journal back in the summer that I plan to give them when they're 18 or so. So they'll be able to see how much we loved them even years before they were born.

Also coming on here really helps as in real life as well as there being lots of accidents people don't talk about TTC problems so you get the impression it's just you. PF makes me feel so much better. :) xx

Yeah. I'll also be very proud to tell our kids how much hubby and I wanted them and that all the hard work was worth it.

I started a baby journal back in the summer that I plan to give them when they're 18 or so. So they'll be able to see how much we loved them even years before they were born.

Also coming on here really helps as in real life as well as there being lots of accidents people don't talk about TTC problems so you get the impression it's just you. PF makes me feel so much better. :) xx

Ahh - that's such a lovely idea :) Yeah, I know what you mean about being on here - it's been a Godsend for me and makes me feel less alone with all the stress ttc brings. Means I don't bore all my friends/family about ttc either as that's all I'm thinking about! xx

Hi ladies,

Is it normal to have sore boobs when I'm only 3dpo (assume dpo stands for days post ovulation?) my boobs are really sore today. I had sore boobs for the first time ever last month but it was wen I was on not this early.

Hi ladies,

Is it normal to have sore boobs when I'm only 3dpo (assume dpo stands for days post ovulation?) my boobs are really sore today. I had sore boobs for the first time ever last month but it was wen I was on not this early.

Hiya hon - tbh I'm not sure what's normal anymore. Since ttc, I've been noticing all sorts of things going on in my body that I don't remember having before. I sometimes look at this, but don't know how accurate it is:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/all-early-pregnancy-symptoms.php

All, I can say is fx it's a good sign hon :) xx

ps (yes, dpo stands for days past ovulation)

That's a really useful website thanks ceebee. I hope it's a good sign, fx. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back