no temp rise??? Now 3rd positive opk in 3 days??? help!!

vixxie77

Reaction score
I'm 99% sure that I ov'd yesterday, had twinges and sharp pain when sitting and it was due yesterday as had positve opk for last 2 days. But no temp rise this morning?? Isn't it supposed to rise next day or can it be later? Gutted because I really thought it would have risen :( x x

Last edited:
Hi hun

I have no idea about temping, but didn't want to read and run ... :hugs:

On my chart my temp rises 2 days after, I have read this happens to some women.

i havnt been ttc for very long so only have had one ov to go by but my temp rose steadily over 4 days xxx

Thanks ladies. I'm so confused, just did opk to check if surge stopped and got a very strong positive again?? That's the third one in 3 days?? Is this normal? What's going on? Really thought I was sorted and ov was gonna be on time but if getting positive today does this mean I didn't ov yesterday?? :( x x

CD 13 10.15am.JPG

CD 13 at 10.45am

CD 14 11.30am.JPG

CD 14 at 11.30am

CD 15 at 10.45am.JPG

CD 15 at 10.45am

Which one do I use to wqork out when I ov'd? I definitely think I ov'd yesterday as had twinges and sharp apin when sitting, so confused??? Am I in 2ww wait or not??? x x

i think the 1st could have been your surge but im no expert! that would coincide with your ov pain xxx

Thanks Carr, I did actually think that when I looked at them again. It's the darkest out of all 3 not compared to control lines. But why am I still getting them?? x x

are they getting progressively lighter? mine did that but iv not had a possitive as good as yours! xxx

are they getting progressively lighter? mine did that but iv not had a possitive as good as yours! xxx

They have been lighter in between, that's why I'm so confused! I would have missed my positive if I hadn't decided to do opk in the morning, it's only the fact that I had 3 nearly positives the day before and didn't want to miss positive x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back