How long after O is your temp rise?

yeh i hope so....luckily iv bd'ed for 4 days in a row so whichever day i ov'd i woul have done all i could do

xxxx

Morning :)

So after this mornings temp rise

Chart here:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/365abd

I got excited and POAS

Only 8dpo and I think it's my eyes and brain playing tricks. What do you all think?

5ac7dd31-f732-6988.jpg

oooh, your temps look good.... regarding the test - i think i see somtin but it is a bit blurry! do another!!!

I'm sure I'll do another tomorrow.

I'm just kidding myself if I say I'll wait!

I def think I can see a line!!

TTC our first baby since 6th Jan 2012

Might be something there cupcakemummy!! Def do another one tomorrow - will be watching out for good news....!! What is the significance of the rising temps? Because I think I've had that??

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3968e5

Also encouraging to know your doc isn't worried about your spotting cupcakemummy - maybe all is not lost for me this month! fx for you though! :) xx

Morning ladies. :)

Same as yesterday for me I'm afraid. Definitely a second line, it's kind of pinky. But you need a magnifying glass to see it. So I'm thinking evap.

In any case here's a very bad photo;

5ac7dd31-438b-19c0.jpg

Ceebee - your temp rises again because of the rise in progesterone after implantation.

But in any case my temp has dropped a bit today so I think I'm just looking for things. I'm pretty convinced it's another crap month for me. :(

Sorry cupcakemummy - photo is a bit too blurry for me to see anything - I find sometimes taking the photos near the window in natural daylight helps.... What HPTs are you using? Is it an ultra sensitive one? Ahh - thanks for the info re: implantation - had not read that. My temp has also gone down a lot this morning - strangely our temping patterns seem fairly similar... Oh well, I'll keep hoping for both of us. By the way, you know you said you were spotting - just wondered if you could tell me a bit more about that as I'd like to see how it compares to mine, if you don't mind.... Thanks :) xx

Yeah it's a super blurry photo. Sorry. Not much to see anyway. X

I haven't spotted for a few days now but I do tend to around my period and near ov.

Only when try a bit too hard I go to the loo tho (#2 - tmi sorry!)

It's very thin bright red fresh blood. So Im convinced it's just that I have a friable cervix as its so immediate with the pushing.

What's yours like?

Oh and here's a less blurry version of the photo. I think maybe the up close ones aren't as good.

Excuse the grubby windowsill. It's the one my cat comes in through so had muddy paws on it this morning!

5368e491-5733-a085.jpg

Last edited:
Still not sure hon - maybe something there? Will be waiting expectantly for tomorrow's poas photo! ;) My spotting has been awful this month. The last few months I have been having spotting leading up to af and around ov, but this month it's been before ov, during ov and I'm still spotting a bit 7dpo! Can't be good! The docs have said it's probably the meds that I'm on, so I've started coming off them, because it's not good to be spotting like that when your ttc.... Hopefully that'll help anyway.... How you feeling? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back