Ovulation test help please

Amber8

Reaction score
Ok I'm soooo confused, first month using opk but been charting temp for 5 months.

Got + opk 24th & 25th, then negatives & no temp rise. Today got another + opk. Can this happen? Is my body trying to release an egg but struggling?

Please help cos it's driving me crazy!

Are you sure the first ones were positive? Your body can struggle to ov sometimes and try again maybe that's what's happening. If you post a pic of your opks it would be easier to tell. Good luck hun xxx

I tried to post the pics but it kept failing, I'll try again.

I'm pretty sure they were positive last wk, the lines were the same colour & it is today. God the body is so confusing.

Thank you

If there was no temp rise then you didn't ov hun, maybe that your body tried, but didn't release the egg. Keep an eye on your temp now and bd as much as possible, just incase. Good luck :dust: x x

Yes that's what I think too, these hormones are playing havoc on my skin!

X

Ok so had abit of a read up on ovulation. It seems that if u have irregular periods (like me), then ure body can try several times in 1 cycle to ovulate. So this must be what's happening here, I've done another opk today & straight away it was +. So I think it's just a matter of b'dding around these times & pray for my temp rise.

Thanks for your help ladies x

Some people ovulate more than once a month, that's how you have non identical twins, if both eggs are fertilised. So you could be ovulating more than once in a cycle :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back