• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Still getting BFP 7w after m\c

fothers

Reaction score
I had a medically managed m\c 7w ago and have not ovulated or got AF since and am still getting faint positives on HPT.

I phoned the hospital this morning as I didn't know if this was normal or not but they said it isn't and I have to get a GP appointment tomorrow.

I am guessing there must still be some placenta or something there that is still producing some hormone.

I am now having depression and panic- I just wanted this to be over. WE have also booked a cheap holiday for a week and are supposed to be going on Wednesday but now if I need to go back to hospital I don't know whether we will need to cancel it or whether hospital can wait til we come back but then it is nearly Christmas.

I am sooo down today :cry:

Oh babes, :hug: :hug: :hug: I just wanted to give you a hug, I hope all goes ok at GP tomorrow :hug:

oh hun im so sorry good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys- I am just feeling a bit sorry for myself today. I have just been and bought some chocolates and mulled wine stuff so going to busy myself putting up xmas tree and eating til I feel sick!

You are allowed to feel sorry for yourself, i do it everyday. You are not going to get over it just like that and you will have some good and bad days hun and what your going through at the moment doesnt help but you have to look forward and try and think positive maybe not now but in the future once things have settled down.

Look after yourself hun and good luck tommorrow will be thinking of you, we are all here for you. PM me anytime you want :hug: :hug: xxxx

I'm so saddened by your post. You have every right to feel sorry for yourself, and you pig out and get pi**ed!!

All i can say is i hope everything works out for you - useless to you i know.

Have you had a period since? And did you have a D and C?
I'm asking incase you are actually pregnant or if there is maybe a twin??

Hi Claire- I opted for medical management rather than D&C so I got pessaries etc to start contractions and passed stuff out in hospital. I really wish I had went for the D&C instead now.

I haven't had a period since and have been charting so pretty sure I haven't ovulated. My temps are fairly low so don't think I can be properly pregnant unfortunately.

Was looking online at molar pregnancies and things this afternoon so now really really stressed!

Please don't stress yourself out, its most likely then to screw your body up even more. Women are complicated things, worse than computers!!!!! :lol:

Hopefully you will find out more tomorrow as we are not doctors on here, but please try not to stress. My sister had a miscarriage at 7 weeks a few years ago and never had a period, she found out she was pregnant weeks after and they screwed all her dates up because of it. They didn't run tests on her but this was 7 years ago now.

:hug: big hugs doll, Good luck tomorrow too, I really hope you turn out to be one of the luck ones and have fallen PG straight away :pray: If it turn out to be a missed miscarriage like so many of us then don't stress hun, you can get a D&C that afternoon and be finr for holiday on Wednesday, might even be good relaxation and recovery. Aw sweethear it's such a worry, please take care of you :hug: I hope you get all the answers tomorrow. Lv Yvonne xx :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone- I will let you know what Doc has to say tomorrow :hug:

Hi

Good luck for tom, hope everything turns out okay
Katrina

Hi,

It took me 8 weeks before I got a negative result, with my last miscarriage. With my first miscarriage (at 11 weeks) I got a negative after 2 weeks. My second 1 was at 7 weeks and took 8 weeks for a negative. Every miscarriage must be different.
I understand the panic you are going through, I've ended up on medication for panic disorder, and won't be trying for another baby, I couldn't handle another miscarriage.

Hope you have lots of healthy pregnancies in the future xx

Well just been to doctors and they have made me an appointment for a scan tomorrow at 1pm to see whats going on.

Hi Fothers,

I really hope everything goes okay for you tomorrow, hopefully you can finally find out whats going on and relax a little.

Good luck,

Flower x :hug:

Was hoping you would have some ideas today but tomorrow will bring you more. Thinking of you xx :hug:

thinking of you fothers hun xxxxxxxxx

I hope it all goes okay tomorrow...don't be scaring yourself with stuff like molar pregnancy, it is possible, but I had a molar pregnancy last time and had a period 4 weeks after d&c and had BFN almost straight away so it's pretty much symptomless !!
Thinking of you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back